Trust Your Gut

Is it staring back at me? Why is it so dark? I whined and looked at him. "You want me to go over there?" I said pointing as if he was joking around with me. "No. I'm serious. I want you to walk over there." A light appeared over the spot he was talking about and disappeared soon after. That's too far into the dark. "You'll be fine! You're not a baby, right? Or maybe-" "I'm not a baby." I didn't want him to finish that sentence, so I just stormed over. I don't know about this. I'm trying to stop myself from walking, but I can't- it's as if someone is controlling me! The dark got more intense and surrounded me with fear.

     As I kept walking, I saw white silhouettes standing in the distance. I couldn't count how many, but it was quite the lot. My legs stopped moving and I just stared at them. They look oddly familiar; I don't know why but I turned around to look at Min-Know who I now couldn't see anymore because of the pitch-black darkness. I'm guessing he's on his way over here, but I can't hear any footsteps- it's just white noise. I looked back and the silhouettes were gone! Those silhouettes were my only source of light! The brightness illuminating from them was enough to shed some light in this room.

     I lifted my hand into view and the object that Jin gave me started to glow giving me some light again. Maybe this can help me! "Turn around." Bboki said from out of nowhere. But I just got here- why are you now speaking to me?! "I decided to help because I know you're in trouble. Well to be exact, you're just lost, and you need my help. After this I'm going back." He said as he appeared to my left. I turned around looking back. A pair of white eyes were glowing in the distance and appeared to be moving closer. "This is a survival test." Bboki said grabbing my hand showing me palm. "Why are you now telling me this?" I yanked my hand away from him looking at my palm curious. "Hold it out towards him." He held out his hand waiting for me. "Him? WHO'S HIM?" I whipped my head back at the eyes. "Oh yeah... That's Min-Know." I stared at the eyes and then they disappeared. "FELIX HOLD OUT YOUR HAND ALREADY!" Bboki yelled forcing my arm up. I held out my hand facing my palm straight forward waiting for something to happen. "What's this supposed to do? I'm starting to get anxious." I looked around still holding my hand out shivering in fear. The eyes appeared again but closer than before. Then a few more pairs appeared out of the dark moving closer. As they appeared, the pressure around me felt like I was sinking to the bottom of the ocean. It's as if the air is squeezing the air out of me. 

     "Give me the diamond." He held out his other hand and I placed the object into his hand. "TO YOUR RIGHT!" I whipped my head to the right and Min-Know appeared. I froze in fear as I stood there looking at him. His face was all black so I could only see the glow of his eyes and his nasty smile. Bboki somehow appeared suddenly in front of me slamming his palm into Min-Knows chest making him disappear with a loud bang following. The eyes then appeared farther away than before. "DUDE! Watch your surroundings. If they touch you- You're a goner." He grabbed the object with both hands and set it on the floor between my feet. "Stay still. Focus on the object and pour all of your energy into it." He backed away setting a water barrier around me. "Why are you helping him?" Jin's voice echoed as a pair of red eyes appeared outside of the barrier. "Because you promised we would do this tomorrow after he met his members! So why are you doing it now?" Bboki replied as Jin appeared with the same face Min-Know had but more sinister. 

     I stood there looking at the object confused. What does he mean "pour my energy into it"? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ENERGY HE'S TALKING ABOUT! I started pacing back and forth looking at the object anxiously breathing. My hands were shaking as I heard the loud bangs outside the barrier. "HURRY UP IN THERE!" Bboki yelled from the other side. I'm trying! I really am. I kneeled down close to the object hovering my hands flat out over it. I closed my eyes trying to calm my breathing, and eventually the shaking stopped. "Felix, stop. That's not going to help you." Jin's voice surrounded my ears, and that's when I began to shake again. Ignore it. I'm trusting my gut because it's telling me to do so. I stopped shaking as I exhaled. Everything around me became quiet and the only sound that could be heard was my heartbeat. It was clearer than before! I opened my eyes slowly and saw a pink aura being poured from the palms of my hands. I'm guessing it work so that's a relief. "Bboki..." I said softly focusing on the object as it shined brighter. The barrier disappeared and Bboki rushed to grab the object disappearing. Doing that made my focus break; looking around, everything was dark again. Bboki? What happened? "You did it. Now stand up and just walk straight forward." His voice echoed throughout my head. The aura retreated back into my hands, and I felt a surge of power throughout my body. I, did it? What does that mean? As he said, I stood up and walked exactly forward. Those eyes are gone now, 'wonder where they went. I looked around me watching my surroundings and saw beams of light behind me. I looked at my palms wondering what just happened to me. It feels like a powerup! A light was then seen ahead, and it looked like the outline of a door. It's oddly huge though. Without thinking I started running towards the door as it opened up and finally made it to the other side.