February 18 Finally, This took a long time.

*groan* What the? What was in that drink? Bboki? Where are you? That's weird, he said he would be right there. What time is it? I grabbed my phone and was blinded by the brightness. It's 2 in the morning... OH RIGHT! I jumped up from the bed and got myself ready. I don't know what happened, but I made my decision. I'm going. I don't know where Bboki is, but I have to go soon. I walked to the bathroom. Nobody's here? Odd. Where are they at this hour?! I walked to their room and saw the bed empty. I know I.N isn't here. But why not the other 2? I walked to my room and double checked I.N's bed. Yup, he wasn't there. It's whatever really. I don't want anyone to know where I'm going anyways. I promised I wouldn't put anyone in danger. Alone.

AFTER GETTING READY. AROUND 2:50

     Ok, I'm done. Time to go- wait. I ran back to my room and grabbed the lock. I don't know why but something told me to grab it. I walked out opening and closing the lock. If Bboki isn't there to protect me... I'm on my own. It's fine! I know Taekwondo so they're no match for me! Wait, I know how to bring him out! I unzipped my black leather jacket and nothing. I zipped it back up and still nothing! I repeated it a couple of more times yet nothing. Is he not in my mind?! THAT MEANS I AM ON MY OWN! Ugh, that little- I don't have time for this I have to go. I grabbed the sticky note off the fridge and walked out. It's really cold outside! I'm glad I brought a jacket. I continued walking down the stairs of the dorm, rushing past the rails. It felt like someone was watching me. I mean I always have this feeling every time I walk outside but this time, this time it's different. It's like whoever is watching me is right behind me! I looked back and nobody was there, as expected. Why do I feel like this though? I always ask myself every time it happens. 

     I looked around for a bus stop and saw one up ahead. I ran for it almost falling on my face. I panted as I stood there looking both ways for a sign of a bus. I'm pretty sure they're still in service at this hour, right? *click, click* I kept opening and closing the lock hoping for something but, nope. Nothing! I looked to my right and finally saw a bus. Surprisingly, there were people on it! It pulled up to the curb without a sound and the doors opened revealing a blinding light. It was like a welcoming of some sort. I stepped on, greeting the driver who stayed silent staring at me. Well, that's odd. I scooted past the people and sat down near the window towards the back. Everyone was just minding their own business; rather silent. The bus doors closed with a loud hiss, and it started moving. I looked at the lock fidgeting with it and wondering what might happen. I already made my choice there's no going back now! 

     The bus was finally passing near the shop, so I signaled the driver to let me off. As I was walking off the bus, the bus driver whispered something to me. "What was that?" I said turning back lending my ear. "Be careful young man." He said with a frightened look on his face. "I will?" Ending the conversation, I walked off the bus looking both ways. It's so deserted! The bus hissed away, and crickets were everywhere. I looked at the bright red sign that said "ORDINARY" as it shined in my eyes. I noticed that the lights were on in the shop, so I walked to the window to get a better look. Why would a store be open this late?! I peeked inside covering the glare of the streetlight behind me with my hands. There was a black smiley face on the wall that fell to the ground as soon as I laid my eyes on it. Well ok then. Things are already moving as soon as I arrive. Funny! Something told me to walk in, so I opened the door that was already unlocked and headed straight back. I heard the doors make a loud bang as they closed behind me. 

     I ended up in a long hallway with dim orange lights that flickered as I kept walking. I noticed the man with blue hair up ahead and walked to him. When I finally reached him, he leaned forward looking me in the eyes. Was there something on my face? He looked at his tablet and nodded which I'm guessing he's letting me through. I looked at him confused but decided to keep walking just so I can get this over with. I reached a room with every type of clock you can think of, but they all had different times on them. Just looking at them makes me forget my sense of time.