It won't bite- I think.

(POV SWITCH WARNING [PSW])

BBOKI'S POV

     I walked with the others and noticed that Felix and Jin weren't with us. I closed my eyes locating his aura behind me. "What are those 2 doing?" It doesn't matter anyways. "I guess something sparked up in Jin's mind at the last minute." Changbin said fooling around with Binnie. I stopped and looked at Felix with an eyebrow raised. Judging by his body movements, he spotted something, and of course, Jin doesn't want me to know.

     *zip* Why can't I connect with his mind? *zip* I stopped and checked my hat. Is it getting dirty? *zip* He's blocking my connection with him. Hah, ok so they are planning something behind my back. Jin wouldn't have blocked our signal if he didn't want me to know anything. I scoffed and paused as I felt a jolt of fear travel down my spine. "'You ok?" Lee Know asked looking at me. "Nothing just felt..." I never thought I'd say this word. "Scared..." I rubbed my arms and later realized that this feeling wasn't mines. "Scared? I thought Maniacs didn't feel fear." He said snickering. "I thought that too, but this isn't me who's scared. It feels as if this emotion doesn't belong to me." I stopped and looked at the back of my hand. My hands felt cold, so I put them in my pockets. I kept walking with the others as we approached VENOM.

LEE MIN-KNOW'S POV

     I knocked on her leg twice waking her up. She stood up on all 8 legs and shook her head to greet me. "Hey girl. I see you made yourself comfy while we were gone. You ready?" I kneeled down and pressed the button on my Tablet. This monitors every single object that operates her. Without this, I can't calm her down if she goes maniacal. She backed up as my finger hovered over the commence button. "What's wrong?" I asked as her eyes turned pink. Her eyes display her mood and emotions. I added a software that displays human emotion using the color of her eyes. The emotions that she feels are based off of Felix's emotions. While he was sleeping, I had to scan his brain again to see if they changed and then I input it into a software and decoded it so that VENOM can read it and use his emotions as her own. So, VENOM is technically Felix's twin in some ways. She stood up and her eyes turned back to green. "You ok now? I know it's sudden but he's ready so... you just do what you gotta do ok? I made sure the pump was full, just don't burn his skin." I said patting her head as she kneeled down and wished her good luck. "Ok! She's ready. Bboki, you know what to do." I snapped my fingers looking at him.

BBOKI'S POV

     I walked towards her front leg and placed my thumb on the pad. She scanned it and copied my energy levels. I stood back and looked towards Felix. "What did you 2 chat about?" I asked as I felt our minds sync again. "Don't worry about it." He replied. He's keeping something from me. Little does he know I have tricks of my own too. I started walking towards him as Jin tapped his shoulder and walked pass me heading towards the group. "So, me and you are connected to VENOM?" He asked scratching his head. "Yup. She's practically our pet." I replied. He looked at me with a look of doubt and stared at VENOM. I nudged him forward trying to get him to read the room. "Go press the button, Felix." I put my hands in my pockets watching him. "For what?" He raised an eyebrow at me and proceeded hesitantly. "She's not going to kill you so you can get your tail from between your legs." I chuckled and everyone followed. "What's going to happen to me then?" He paused his finger in front of the button turning back to look at us. "She's just going to copy your psychic levels." I said staring him down. He finally pressed the button and the cage fell on top of him. I flinched at the sound covering the smile that grew on my face. It came unintentionally, I promise. I would never laugh at a bug that's been caught by plastic.

FELIX'S POV

     "What's going on? What is this?" I grabbed the metal bars to the cage, shaking them anxiously. I looked up and noticed VENOM was looking down at me from above the cage. I looked back at the others, and they all had a look of victory on their face. "WHAT'S GOING ON?! SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING!" I completely fell into panic and started pacing back and forth.

     Baby Bread appeared in front of the cage holding his hand out. I grabbed on and he pushed me away grabbing me by my collar. My ear was facing towards him. "Check your pockets. We gave you a Motae for a reason." He grunted and let go pushing me back with the force of his aura. I fell to the ground and started to notice liquid rising at the bottom, but it wasn't flowing through the bars, it's like the bars act as a solid box. I stood up and my shoes started to sizzle and burn away. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I yelled and tried to climb the bars. "It's hydrochloric acid. You can escape but to do that, you need to embrace your Maniac." Bboki said with a look a hope flashing over his face. He lifted his hand and tapped his palm. "Let's hope this helps calm you down." He said as all the fear I felt left my body.

     The acid was up to about ankle level and then I let myself down with a flinch at the acid burning through my socks onto my skin. I reached in my pocket and felt the Motae and grasped it dearly. "There you go. You got it." Chris said walking around VENOM's leg behind me. I closed my eyes breathing slowly as the acid rose up to my thighs and let it all out. Bboki disappeared and I felt his presence once again within my mind. I let go of the Motae and it levitated above my head. My body rose with it as if I was being possessed.

     I felt my entire body tingle and my vision went blurry. "I see it." I said reaching my hand for the Motae and as soon as the tip of my middle finger touched it, my body was thrown back with a strong shockwave. I hit the ground with the air getting knocked from my chest. "Grasp it while you can." Bboki's voice echoed, and a ball of light appeared before me. I noticed that everyone outside the cage disappeared, and it was just me and VENOM.

     I managed to grab the bar to my left and pulled myself down and the orb of light followed. I stared at it and, it was pretty. Mesmerizing. My hand started to act on its own and reached for the orb missing it by an inch. The orb dodged and moved somewhere else. Without a though I tried grasping it again and it dodged once more. "Stop moving so much!" I lunged forward hitting my hand on the bar. "Ow, dang it. Bboki help me dude!" I followed the orb as it started making large yet swift movement around the cage and entered my body. Every feeling I had left my body. it was just...empty.

      It's gone. Everything's gone.

BBOKI'S POV

     He collapsed. Dropping the Motae. "Jin you can get him now." I said melting the bar with my water. "Bboki....I don't why but...I'm always moved watching this part of the process each time. Is this the 325th time?" He asked himself, walking closer. "Yes. It's the 325th time." I sighed wiping my sweat with my sleeve. Trying to dodge his grasp was enough to put me out for a week. "Wow, we did this 325 times already. Amazing." Jin said chuckling with a smile that could make a child cry.

     "The LAST time." I spoke. "Yes, it is the LAST time indeed Bboki. After this, we have done everything we needed." Jin patted me on the shoulder, and I took my hat off. We looked at each other as VENOM picked Felix up and his body was put inside this compartment Min-Know had installed. His body plopped onto the cushions like a rag doll. "Take him." I said kneeling down to look at the time on my watch. "Come on. We have to go upstairs. It's time for The Meeting." Jin said walking away back towards the door. You might be wondering what happened to Felix. Don't worry. We'll discuss it in The Meeting.