Kill All Your Friends

Sorry for not updating for a while. I've been busy reading other stories and they're goddamn good. And I decided to actually give titles on my chapters even though I'm not good at giving titles so just bear with it. And I may or may not base my titles to the songs I listen to. Mainly MCR. This has gore so....enjoy?
------------

             His eyes are spilling tears but he can clearly see the handsome face of his as he stands there a few feet away from him. He can't even explain what he feels. He feels guilty and sad and regretful and irritated and lonely.

             He had missed him for not seeing him for so long and he's missing him again knowing that this is the last time that he will lay his eyes on the other boy. Knowing that he will be probably be lock again in the castle to serve his monster of a soulmate after they get back or he might die in the vampire's hands. But he got a gut feeling that something else will turn up wrong, but he shook that off of his head coz now the boy is walking over to him. His eyes wide and teary, but unlike Taemin, he have control on his emotions, preventing himself from looking like a mess of tears and broken heart.

              "Taemin..." As the lad halted in front of him, Taemin attempted to speak but doesn't even know what to say. The lad only managed to say his name in utter shocked and relief.

               "Taeminnie, It's been so long since I last seen you. I-i..." He's lost for words, his eyes wide and mouth permanently open as he stares at the mortal. "you're still beautiful." He said it like it's the most normal thing to say to a guy but it seems like there's more he wants to say but he prevented himself or maybe just delay it for little while. Taemin blushed, he nods and smile even though he's teary eyed, whispering a soft "Thank you."

           And then suddenly, the guy closed their distances, hugging Taemin. It's an awkward position for him as Taemin is sitting and he's standing. He bows down a little to burry his face on Taemin's black hair. "I missed you. So much. I'm so sorry Tae, for everything." He whisper, pouring all his emotions in the short confession. Taemin cries again, sobbing. Pulling the latter closer to him, burying his face on the other's chest. He missed him too and he wants to say that there's nothing to be sorry about but he can't. His voice failing him.

            Through all this exchange a certain vampire is watching with red eyes and a scowl on his face. His stomach churning and tugging in a hurtful kind of way and it irritates him. And so that's what he said to himself as his reasons why his hands are shaking and all he can see is red. Mad is not enough to describe what he feels. He hates what he feels and what he's seeing. It's driving him crazy! Doesn't Taemin feels what pain he feels right now? It seems he doesn't.

           A loud smash on the table popped the reunited souls' bubble, making them pull apart to look at the lad who caused the noise. Only to be face with a fuming, red faced vampire, his eyes are dark red, same as the color of blood. Piercing his gaze to the unknown intruder.

         Taemin's eyes widen in fear but not because he's scared of Kai. No, confusing and surprising it may seem but he feels a little less scared of the vamp after just a few hours of being with him. He's just scared of what the latter might do but not the idea of his all being.

               He quickly pulls away from the embrace, standing up from his seat to reach over the table to Kai. Diverting the vampire's attention to him by putting his sweaty and clammy hand onto the latter's cold one. His eyes meeting the red ones but they didn't say anything, just looking at each other's orbs as they momentarily forgotten the presence of the other guy. Sharing some hidden message with their looks. Kai's eyes slowly turning into a lighter color, but still red and scary but it's enough for Taemin to release a relieved sigh.