He Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty

Kai thinks Taemin's pretty in every situation. Even when he's crying, his face tear-stained and cheeks pink. Even when he's angry, with his brows furrowed and his face pink. Even when his embarrassed, his face still decorated with the color pink. He likes it that Taemin blush all the time, reminding him that his soulmate is alive, coz with his overly pale color sometimes he looks like one of them. He likes Taemin the way he is, like right now. The mortal squirming under his gaze. He didn't expect the reply the latter gave, but it doesn't mean he didn't like it. Taemin makes dirty words sound pretty, like him.

"K-kai-ah?"

And the stuttering, Kai likes it too. Coz it makes him feel much in control. It's like the intimidated feeling from the mortal is sipping through him, making him feel much powerful. Metaphorically. But he doesn't like the mortal fearing him, he just like to be on top. Metaphorically and literally.

He smirk as he replies to the blushing beau beside him── almost under him by the way he's closing in too much. Liking the sound of his name on the mortal's lips, imagining what other tone of his name he can bring out from the boy.

"Hmm?" He just humms in reply, enjoying the heat from the boy and how his eyes widen as he actually shifts on top of him. Not really touching, both his arms supporting his weight on both sides of Taemin's body, careful not to  crush him.

"W-what are you doing?" And there goes the stuttering again. Kai smiles at that, but not the usual cute smile he use to give Taemin when he's happy, a  much different one. Sly and dirty that makes Taemin's heart doubled its beating.

"I think the question here my dear Taeminnie, is what are we going to do?" And he pause, his sly smile turning into a grin as he lowers himself a little more, his cold breath hitting Taemin's flushed ear. "Or who I'm going to do?"

Those words made Taemin's breathing stopped. Doesn't know what to reply, what to do as Kai slowly dives in for his lips. He gave up attempting to fight, he just went with it. Coz maybe deep inside him, he likes what's going on, or where this will go.

A small whimper escaped from him as the cold pair of lips touched his own. As Kai moves gently first then hungrily, getting harsher and harder every second, that Taemin is having a hard time keeping up. But he got the hang of it as he stopped thinking too much, when the feeling got too strong and overwhelming. He feels so hot, yet Kai feels so cold.

A mix of groan and whimper slips from his lips as he feels the vampire's cold fingers slips on his shirt, touching the expose skin of his waist. It's cold touch burning his skin. He wants to feel much closer to those touch, so he archs his body forward while Kai lowers himself further. Their clothed body flushed together.

Kai's tongue poke Taemin's lips, asking for entrance. Wanting to taste him, feel the much alive warmth of him. Taemin obliged willingly, parting his lips. Circling his arms around the vampire's neck to pull him closer. Their tongues touched, tasting each other. Taemin's taste was innocently sweet yet intoxicating, addicting. Kai's kiss became a little bit more hungrier, sucking lightly at Taemin's tongue making the human moan. Once again arching his body, accidentally grinding their groins making him moan louder in surprise and pleasure as the vampire groans. His hold on Taemin's waists tightening as he does it himself. Making Taemin moan much louder, their lips separating. Kai's lips move to his jaw, to the back of his ear not going further down, moving back up to his lips.

Taemin was panting, his eyes lidded as he separate his legs to give more space for Kai's body, making it easier for the vamp to grind on him. He can feel himself getting much harder, so does Kai's but he doesn't want to think much about that. He doesn't want to think at all, so Taemin shut his mind through all this exchange. Just feeling everything, accepting Kai's attack on him. As the vamp suck a little bit harder on the skin behind his ear, probably leaving a mark, his lips moving lower, his hand getting higher and higher inside his shirt, feeling the cold sensation of the vampire's touch on his hot skin.