Yeah Boy And Doll Face

Hanging out with the moody vamp didn't seem so appealing when he first came here. But somehow things really changed as time flies by. Things are somehow became much comfortable between them, awkward but much better than the hate and irritance they once felt towards each other.

They feel something different. Different in a good way or bad, he doesn't know. But it feels good so maybe it's the former. Just maybe.

But as the vamp looks at him from the big rock his sitting on, in the middle of the forest. As Kai's dark eyes twinkle, his raven black hair wipped by the soft wind, and his full mouth twitch a little to form a small smile on his direction, that he thinks that maybe this is the fairytale part in a horror story.  And he wonders if their horror story/ quite a fairytale story also have a happy ending.

But why think of endings when the story barely starts. He still doesn't know a lot about the vampire. Though, he's not really into horror stories so he doesn't ask much, or maybe he's just waiting for Kai to voluntarily say it.

"You're spacing on me." He was startled by a cold hand on his shoulder and a warm, deep voice from his back. Taemin looks back to see Kai standing behind him, his eyes showing concern but his face stays blank. He didn't even notice the vampire climbing back down from the big rock, or maybe he didn't even climbed down. Just jumped off of it using one of his vampire tricks that Taemin really wants to see.

"Oh. Yeah, I guess I did. I'm sorry." Taemin doesn't feel scared to disobey Kai and his orders anymore, not so much really. Maybe just a tiny bit. He don't stutter much anymore either so that's something. He doesn't feel the need to be somewhat a good slave or a pet, not that he tried really hard to be one before considering what happened a few days ago, but he tries to be someone good for Kai. To impress him or just to show him who he really is.

"What are you thinking?" The vampire whisper with a brush of his long fingers on the mortal's hair and cheek. Making the skin under his cold pads heated and redden. "Not much." "You sure?" He feels shy suddenly. Kai might see his thoughts or hear it, he doesn't  know much about their powers. He should ask about it next time.

Kai's hand is now rubbing his shoulder slowly, up and down on his arm. The vampire seems to have the need to touch him in anyway possible, not that they have done anything past holding hands and little kisses from time to time, but Taemin just noticed that once they were alone, Kai would always touch his hair or his hand. Trace the lines on his palm, or brush his lower lip with his cold thumb. And kisses him after he's done looking at the pink, full lips of his a minute or so longer. And when they're  with the other's company, the vampire's hand snakes on the small of his back unnoticed by the others or maybe they just don't acknowledge it for them not to shy away from each other.

They are okay. More than okay actually.  And that fact makes a smile forms on his lips, unaware of it. "Yeah. I'm good, no, actually I'm great. We're great." He said, his face turning tomato red. Kai just nods, a small smile forms on his lips and kiss the mortal's forehead.

"Do you want to go back in? It's getting cold out here." Kai asked, looking up the still light blue sky. Taemin shook his head no, "How can you tell? You're always cold so how can you tell?" He repeated his question to make it clear for the vamp.

"I don't feel much Tae. But I can see changes so I know. Like the way your skin form goosebumps and you shiver a little." He looks down now at the latter.

"How do you know it's not because of you?" Taemin shyly whisper. Coz really, the vampire can bring out reactions from him that only nature can make. Like shivering when Kai touch him.

Kai smirk. He usually do it lately especially when he's around Taemin. It's something that the human hates and adore at the same time. Adore coz it suits Kai's perfect face and it form his thick lips into something much more delicious than it already is and hate because it means something wicked is going on in the vampire's head.

He felt an arm slips around his waist, pulling him closer, the vampire's breath hitting his ear as he whisper to him. "Oh? I wonder what else I can make you feel, Taemin-ah". His voice an octave lower than normal making Taemin's cheeks burn red. The mortal clears his throat before answering to avoid stuttering and faking confidence. "I'm wondering myself". He muttered, his lips close enough to brush Kai's shoulder.

He doesn't know where this conversation might lead but it seems like the vamp is flirting with him, so why not flirt back. As if repeating the other's words can be classify as flirting, atleast he's trying. He received another smirk from the vamp and a brush of cold lips on his jaw which in return made him shiver once again.

"It seems you're really cold Taemin-ah." Kai's playful words earn a smack on the head by the blushing Taemin. The vamp chuckled and Taemin pulls away from the him, giving up on the attempt of flirting back. That's  enough embarassing himself for today, he wants to learn things. So he walks under the shade of a big tree and sit himself, looking back at Kai who was watching his every move. Not in a creepy I'm-a-vampire-I'm-gonna-eat-you kind of way, that  made Taemin silently thank whoever god there is for that, but in a different I'm-gonna-eat-you-coz-you-look-sexy-in-those-jeans kind of way that Taemin don't want to dwell much right now. So he speaks to shift Kai's attention from his ass and back to well, something not sexual. Taemin blushed even just thinking about that word.

"I want to know more about you, if that's okay?" His statement became a question, his confidence faltering slightly in the end.

"Yeah, sure. Okay". Kai suddenly was sitted beside him. Taemin blinks at him wide eyed and the vamp just smiled at him innocently. The mortal roles his eyes at that. In the past few days that they were together he learned that Kai likes to show off and that the vamps has a massive ego and kind of narcissistic. But he likes that about him too so that's okay.

"What do you want to know, love?" Kai said smoothly that made Taemin's blush come back up his face. Sometimes he thinks that blushing too much might be the cause of his death, or it will be Kai, killer or not, Kai will be the death of him, he's sure about that.

"Nothing in general, just anything about you. I mean, we don't know much about each other or maybe you do know a lot about me, I'm not surprise if you do but I don't know much about yo--"And his blabbering stop at that as a finger touched his lips. "Hey, slow down. It's okay, I understand." Kai said with a charming smile that made Taemin's inside melt. He sounds and feels like an inlove teenage girl which is wrong because for one, he's not a girl and two, he's not inlove. Or is he?

Well, that's something to think about for other time. It's too early for their relationship to think about that, whatever relationship they have. They haven't talk about it, should he ask? Maybe next time. Maybe Kai wants to take it slow, but the way he looks at Taemin's slightly exposed skin on his chest makes him think otherwise. Maybe the vampire's just hungry.

"Are you okay Kai?"  He finally asked. "Yes. Why do you ask?" Kai's face contorts into a confuse expression. "It's just, you're looking kind of out of it. Are you hungry?" Then the vampire just laugh at that. Loud and hard that it made Taemin embarrassed and confused at the same time.

"If you think I'm thirsty for blood then the answer is no, but hungry for you, yes. You just look so innocently sinful and it's sexy Tae. It's actually killing me". Kai answered with a smile when his laugh died down. The mortal doesn't know what to say to that. So he just sit there dumb founded. He didn't expect Kai to say that straight forwardly, maybe he doesn't want to take it slow then. Maybe it's just Taemin who's  he waiting for.

Without thinking, Taemin openened his mouth to speak and he can't believe what he just said. "Why not eat me then".

He wants the ground his sitting on to open up and eat him, but at the same time he wants Kai to be the one who eats him. That may sound dirty but what he said is much dirtier, for him that is. And Kai's surprised expression made him even more embarrassed. Then it changed into his infamous smirk as he leans closer to Taemin.

"Maybe I would".

And Taemin wonders if the next moments will still be classify as parts of a fairytale/ horror story.

--------------------

Hi? This is just a filler? Does this looks like a filler? The ending came out of nowhere. Am I rushing things here or are things rushing me? HAHAHAHA wtf am i saying. Tell me if it's going too fast. Smut next chapter? Maybe. Tell me if you want some vampire smut. Please vote and comment. I really love your comments. You are free to say whatever you want even if it's about your pet or whatever XD Hope you guys like this.sorry I'm high. Bye. (Hey that rhymes!)