Angels Lie To Keep Control

As I step outside the room, closing the door slowly behind me. I walked down the hall, back to the library where I heard my name was called.

"Yeah?" I replied to them, whomever called me. Not sure who's the specific member of the coven it is, I just know that they're not some stranger for they got in to the castle, though Baekhyun might be lying about the castle being protected just so I won't worry.

Soon enough I'm in the library, a tired looking vamp in front of me, sitting-almost laying on the couch, his head rolled back as it leans on the back of the couch.

I walked closer as the vampire slowly rights his head, looking at me with a tired but bright eyes, a small smile on his lips.

"Taemin-ah". His voice was quiet, his hand lifting from the armrest, beckoning me to come closer. Gesturing for me to sit with him, though he still have almost his whole body laying on the couch, and not much space left for me to sit so I just stand in front of him.

"Kai-ah, you look tired." He reached for my hand, pulling me forward gently but with force, causing me to lie face down on his cold, hard chest, his dress shirt half way unbottoned.

My cheeks feel so hot as he trap my lower limbs with his long legs, squishing them in between his so I can't move.

"Hmm", he just hums as a reply, burying his face on my hair, inhaling my scent, though it seems creepy, I like that he hums in approval at my scent, I touch his throat to feel the vibration there.

"I missed you." I blushed even harder as I snuggled my face on his chest, trying to cover the redness tinting it so my replied was a muffled "I missed you too" that made him chuckled.

It's a comforting position laying on top of him, a sweet and content atmosphere surrounding us, making me forget the ache I felt caused by the unknown man in the painting. We stayed like that, contented and cuddling, until he tilt my head up and crushed his lips with mine.

My body automatically responds as my arms snake around the back of his neck, my chest pushing down on his chest. His lips feels so cold, he feels so cold yet I feel so hot.

His tongue licks on the seam of my lips, asking for entrance that I gladly complied to, our tongues meeting as I unconsciouly moved my hips forward causing our groins to rub. I moaned as Kai growls.

I was surprised when suddenly I was laying on my bed, a hungry looking Kai on top. Though I'm sure it's not blood his hungry for.

"I'm sorr-" "Don't you dare apologize you temptress." He growls, gripping my wrists up my head.

"I bet you know what you're doing, don't you? You like to tease me, you naughty human." He bit my earlobe, slowly his tongue descends down my jaw and neck, nipping and licking making me arch my back, my lips agape from silent moans.

One of his hands found its way on my hips, making me thrust my hips up as he thrust down on me, our clothed members rubbing together.

Our lips met again as our lower halfs continues to move. I break away, panting, I can feel my blood on my ears as it continues to heat up not just my face but my whole body. "Please..." I choked out, closing my eyes as the pleasure continues on my lower half.

"What do you want baby? Tell me, come on." Kai thrust even harder, making me whimper, unable to reply.

"You look so pretty like this, so hot and out of breath. So hard for me." His hand is now palming me through my pants, I can feel him trace his fangs on my neck, his other hand releasing my wrist to rip my shirt open, continuing his mouth's mission on my chest, leaving hickeys on my pale skin.

"Kai-ah...please" I breathed, gripping on his shirt and hair. I feel so embarrassed being so vulnerable to his touch, yet I feel so alive being at his mercy.

He seems to get that I won't say anymore so he complied to my silent request, undoing my pants and gripping me inside my boxers, pumping me slowly. I closed my eyes to the sensation as I feel his dark orbs bore into me, watching me.

I don't know where this is going. If it's going somewhere at all, everything seems so fast yet his hand on me feels so slow.

A whimper escape my lips as his thumb runs on my sensitive tip. I swallowed, trying to speak to get his attention. My vampire seems to be in a trance.

"K-kai-ah." I squeak. Nothing, not even a blink. He continue to pump me and I'm slowly going to an end, I sit up. I don't know what gotten into me but I reach over and squeeze the hardness in his pants causing him to choke in a moan, looking at me with wide eyes, his hand stopping. For a few seconds we're just staring at each other, he's surprised by me, I'm surprised with myself too.

My hands is still on his bulge, not squeezing, just cupping him, not giving pressure. He's just still, waiting for me so I tried to do it again, I palmed him through his pants now continuing it. He moans, thrusting his hips forward.

"Tae-ah, uh." He pants my name, his face a bit red.

Then an idea popped in my head, if I'm really doing this why not in a proper way. I started to undo his pants, slipping my shaking, pale hands in fast so he won't stop me. My embarrassment slipping away.

It seems like everything for my vampire at this time was in slow motion. As I gripped him, he's cold and so hard I gasped at the touch the same time he did. Pumping my hand slowly, it's like he's still in shock with my actions so I run my thumb on his slit, causing him to jolt up a bit and started to pump me again eith the same pace as mine.

We continued like that, our hands picking up pace. I lean forward, I felt so brave as I lick and bit on his jaw and neck. Feeling that familiar sensation pooling in the pit of my stomach.

"Fuck Tae!" He pulled me closer, crashing his lips on mine as I come on his hand, moaning on his mouth. He came a few seconds after me, laying on his back down on the bed, pulling me on top of him. His thick lips making contact on my sweaty forehead.

"God, baby." His arms tighten around me, burying his face on my unruly hair. "You're so perfect, you know that right?"

My face redden as everything we did sink on me, I just nod on his chest. He tilt my head to look me in the eyes, those dark orbs, boring into me. His eyes have the same look he did on the painting, though his smile was much wider now.

That guy in the painting, could it be D.O? The one who Baekhyun said he might have been with when he left? I felt the tugging in my chest again. I tighten my arms around him.

"Kai-ah?", I whispered. He hums in reply, playing with my hair.

"Who's D.O?" After I said that name his fingers stopped, his body visibly tensed.

"No one important." I felt the tugging in my chest, much painful than before. He kissed my forehead once again, but the coldness of his lips didn't comfort me like it used to.

--------------

Hi. Kind of a smuttish kind of chapter. I didn't edit this so I'm sorry for the wrong grammars. I just want to give you people something to read.