Sing Songs That Make You Slit Your Wrist

Okay. I won't write a fanfic about frerard coz I'm a pretty sucky author and I can't compete to all the awesome authors who write about them. And I'm lacking ideas. So, I'll just continue this and hopefully finish it and then whatever. Enjoy!

------

        Kai sighs, it's been two days and Taemin is still mourning about that froggy dude. The latter hasn't talk to him for the past forty-eight hours. It irritates him and it makes him guilty, just a bit. It's not his fault. They pissed him off and that dude deserves it anyway. He hurt Taemin but the latter seems to forgot about that part the asshole did to him. He planned to find that Key whore and kill him too but he knows it will only worsen the situation. As much as he doesn't want to admit, he cares for the human, just a tiny bit.

          He sighs again. He's in the library with SeHun who's as usual, reading away. He's looking out the window just wallowing in self pity, as if he'll admit that to anyone but himself. He tried to talk to the human but he ignored him. Not saying anything, just looking into space. Sometimes he hears sobs and sniff when he pass by the latter's door. He doesn't want to try to talk to him again, well, not for now. Being rejected hurts you know. And it's a feeling Kai hated more than anything.

          He remembers what happened in the car, when the latter stiffen and pulled away from his touch. It hurts like a bitch, he's still not fully recovered from it yet. He bang his head softly to the window, but hard enough to produce a thud sound. Another exasperated sigh coming out from him.

           "If you want to listen and sing songs that make you slit your wrist you can freely do so. But please, keep your emo ass away from me." Oh SeHun the smart ass, broke the silence. Looking at him with a bored face. Kai glared at him for a few seconds before looking away and sighing again.

         This is how they sympathize with each other through bad times. Too manly and full of pride to really say nice and sappy things. But it's okay, coz he knows behind those words, the other vamp cared and he just want to cheer him up. He didn't say anything to counter what the other said. He's not really the tell-tale person, both of them. Unlike Baekhyun who has a mouth bigger than his head. So they drowned themselves with silence again for a few moments. Until SeHun breaks it again.

         "You should just give him time. He's so stupid to process it all in yet." Even without telling him, he knows what's the problem, or in this case, who is the problem. Oh SeHun knows really what to say except for the last shitty words. He understood him, it's like a secret code meaning: "It's okay. Give him space, he'll understand why you've done that soon enough and both of you will be okay again."

         Well, it's not like they've been really okay with each other this past weeks that they've been together. Most of the times they were bickering and glaring with each other, or just ignoring each other's presence completely.

           But Kai thinks that that's better than being loathed. At least, in the middle of their bickering, sometimes he can make Taemin smile or giggle. Or they can just stay in a comfortable silence with the presence of each other. Kai wonders how much time the Human needs to get his shits together. Or is it him that should be fix? He was killing before killing was cool. So surely, the problem is not him, right?

         He sighs again, going back to looking outside the window as Sehun reads beside him again. He'll consider if he'll listen to sad music and cut his wrists if the situation got worst.

----

           Baekhyun knocks on the door before opening it. He was greeted by the sight of the Human sitting on the floor, his back against the foot of the bed, his eyes tired and glassy, looking into space. He looks even more pale than before. Paler than Baekhyun himself, he panics, thinking that the mortal was dead. But he can still hear  heartbeats coming from the latter and that calms him down a bit.