A - Archery

"Aww, c'mon Nico! Archery's fun! Besides, I trained with swords yesterday with you!" 17-year-old Will Solace pleaded with his 16-year-old boyfriend Nico di Angelo. Nico rolled his eyes. "Fine." He muttered. Will grinned. That was one of the best things about Camp Half-Blood. You could train with whatever weapon you wanted whenever you wanted. He pulled his bow off his shoulder and tossed an extra one to Nico. "I'm not going to be good at this. I've only done archery a few times, and it was a long time ago." Nico warned. Will shrugged. "It's fine." He assured him. Will pulled an arrow out of his quiver and notched his bow. "Okay, you." He told Nico. Nico imitated his boyfriend by pulling his own bow string back and sticking the arrow on it. Will let go of the string, letting the arrow fly. It hit the ring around the center of the target. Nico did the same. His arrow hit the outside ring of the target. Will shot again, hitting the center. Nico shot lazily, missing the target completely. Will made another perfect shot. Nico missed again. "You're not even trying!" Will accused. Nico shrugged. Will rolled his eyes. "I'm never kissing you again." He informed Nico. Nico shrugged. "Okay." He said. Will set his bow down. "I'm kidding. Oh! How 'bout this." Will started. "We have a contest on who can shoot the best. If I win, you have to do anything I want for four hours." Nico stood up straighter. "Hey! That's not fair. You're better than me and have had more practice." Nico protested. Will shot him a pleading look. "Nico, I just want you to do this. Please? We did what you wanted yesterday." Nico couldn't help but think how much like a little kid he sounded. "Fine." Nico said. "So I loose and I'm like your servant." Will grinned and nodded. "Exactly. But you win and I'm your servant. For four hours."

"You're going down, Solace."

"You wish." Will laughed.

The boys spent the next hour laughing and shooting arrows, mostly at the targets but sometimes playfully at each other. In the end, much to Will's surprise, Nico won. Just barely, but he did. As soon as they finished, Nico laid out on his back in the grass in front of the archery targets. "Go get me a Coke, Solace." He demanded. "But-"

"I won. This is what you said. Oh, and a Happy Meal too." Will rolled his eyes. "Where am I supposed to get a happy meal?" Nico shrugged. "That's your problem to figure out." He said simply. Will rolled his eyes again and started towards the pavilion to get Nico's food. "I miss you!" Will called. "You're not getting out of this!" Nico called back. Will muttered something Nico couldn't understand and walked away, leaving Nico laying in the grass grinning to himself.