R - Reyna (and rain)

Nico looked out the window of cabin 13 through the rain once again. "What are you looking for? You've been checking outside all morning." Will said lazily from the bunk he was sprawled out on. "Oh, nothing." Nico said, turning away from the window and walking over to set down beside Solace, who wrapped his arms around Nico. Nico looked down into Will's light blue eyes and pulled up the sleeves of his hoodie (which he had stolen from Will, so it was way too big). He slowly ran his fingers through Will's silky blond hair and leaned down and pressed his lips to the other boy's. Will's hands slid up Nico's back as he pulled him down, closer to Will."Nico." Will whispered before fitting his mouth back to Nico's. Nico heard someone clear their throat and spun around. Reyna was standing in the doorway of cabin 13 in a damp jacket, SPQR shirt and jeans with her dark hair in a long braid. . "I see my advice worked." She remarked. Nico grinned. "Will, you remember Reyna, right?" Solace sat up and nodded. She walked towards Nico and he greeted her with a hug. They pulled apart and Nico glanced back towards the son of Apollo, who sat on his bunk looking jealous. "Just friends." Nico said to him. Reyna smiled. "Yeah. Just friends. I think Dakota may have a problem if we were more." Nico wheeled around and stared at his Roman friend. "Wait, Dakota? As in, Dakota, Dionysus' kid? The one who's addicted to Kool-Aid?" Reyna grinned and nodded. "Technically Bacchus' kid, but yeah." Nico grinned. "So, you guys are like a thing now?" Reyna nodded. Out of the corner of his eye, Nico saw Will relax a bit."Here, you can, like, set down if you want to." Nico told her. She pulled her wet jacket off and set it down beside the door. She leaned back up against the wall. "I better not. I actually came up to meet with Chiron and Jason. You know, the whole travel back and forth between camps deal. I dunno. They wanted to change something. And besides, it looks like you guys were pretty busy." She said, raising her eyebrows on the last part of the statement. "No, no, not at a-" Nico started. Reyna laughed, cutting off his words. "Please. I walk inside and see blondie laying here with you on top of him, you know, little make out session going on, and even if I wouldn't have seen it, both of you guys' hair is a complete mess." Nico blushed and grinned. He glanced over his shoulder at Will, who's face was bright red. He saw Reyna glance at her watch and stand up straighter. "I've got to get to this meeting," she said. "but it was... It was really good to see you, Nico." He hugged the praetor again. They broke apart and she looked last Nico at Will and winked. "Take care, Will. And take care of Nico. He acts all tough but he's really a big ol' softie." Will and Reyna both laughed, drowning out Nico's protest of "No I'm not." Reyna slipped her jacket back on and pulled the door open. "I'll see you guys later, maybe. She said, and disappeared down the path. Nico pushed the door shut and turned back to look at blondie, who raised his eyebrows twice quickly. "Shall we finish what we started?" Will asked in a deep voice. "You're an idiot." Nico replied, making his way back to the bunk and kissing Will.

-------------------
WOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE REYNAxDAKOTA DEAL CAME FROM... I SHIP THEM FOR SOME REASON EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT IS A SHIP THAT WILL PROBABLY NEVER EVER SAIL... XD
anyway, that was that. Thank you for reading!! If you liked, vote and comment please!!! OOHHH if you know of any good book series please comment them!! I need something new to read haha but I've read PJO/HOO, Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices, The Selection, Divergent, The Hunger Games, TFIOS... Yeah so of you know of anything else good please please comment! Sorry this AN is so long, I don't know why it's so long. Oh well, it's over now XD thanks for taking the time to read all this, I really think I have a problem. :p