L - Let's go...

"You're not even sick." Will sat down on Nico's usual cot in the infirmary and glared at him. Nico faked a pathetic cough. "I think I am." He said. Will rolled his eyes. "I don't even get it. Last time you were sick, you didn't want to rest or me to take care of you. Now you want to be sick for those reasons." Nico shrugged. "You've been working all the time, Solace. I- I miss you!" Will laughed. "Come on Neeks. I still see you every night!" Nico shook his head. "That's different... We used to hang out all the time. Now... Now you're always working." Will brushed a strand of hair off Nico's forehead. "I have to work. These people are my patients... I have to take care of them." Nico sighed. He really missed having Solace around. "Just take one day off. Or at least let me stay here with you." Will smiled. "Why do you want to stay here?" He asked, grabbing a clipboard and a pen. Nico made puppy-dog eyes at Will. "Because you give me Tylenol and kisses." Will laughed again, making Nico smile. He stood up. "Alright, let's go." Solace said. "Where?" Nico asked. "Let's just go to your cabin. I can get Allison to take my shift today. We'll watch movies and just hang out." Nico smiled. "I'd like that." He informed Will. Will took Nico's hand and pulled him up. "So you good?" Will asked. Nico nodded. "Yeah, I'm good." Will grinned. "C'mon, let's go."
-------------------------------------------
So I couldn't think of a good title for this one... Also sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been stuck for ideas.... If anyone has any, comment! I'll mention you in the chapter :) thanks so much for reading, love you all!
xx Bane_is_Bae