O - One Direction??

"Will?" Nico asked. "Yeah?" Will replied absent-mindedly. Nico looked up from Will's Ipod and arched an eyebrow. Will was stretched out in a armchair reading a book and Nico was setting in another chair across from him looking at all of the songs on his Ipod. "Are we a big One Direction fan?" Will looked up and blushed. "Well... Um... I-"
"William?"
"Yes." Will said sheepishly. Nico had the nerve to laugh. "Don't judge me!" Will exclaimed. "I'm not!" Nico informed him. "I don't even know anything about them. I just know they're a boyband who seems a bit... Dumb. To me, that is." Will nodded. "You're missing out, dearie." Nico say up straighter in his chair. "Ah... What exactly am I missing? This picture is weird. They all look... Never mind. But-" He didn't finish his sentence before Will interrupted. "What's the picture say?" He asked. "What's the album name, I mean." Nico looked back down. "Uh, Up All Night." Will nodded. "Yes... That was their first. It's fairly old. Go to the one with a picture in black and white with red letters. It says Midnight Memories." He watched Nico scroll for a few seconds before he stopped. "Find it?" He asked. "Yeah." Nico replied. "Good. That's my favorite album of theirs." Will informed him. "Who's who?" Nico asked. "What are their names?" Will stood up and crossed the room, setting down beside Nico. "Okay, this one is Louis Tomlinson." Will said, pointing to the guy on the left. "And then it's Zayn Malik... He left the band though. Anyway, after him it's Liam Payne, he's my favorite, and then Harry Styles and Niall Horan." Nico pursed his lips. "They all look a bit weird to me." He said. Will rolled his eyes. "C'mon! Anyway... I think they're awesome. Directioner for life!" Nico turned to look at him. "What? What'd you say?" Will shrugged as his ears turned red. "Um, directioner for life. A directioner's a 1D fan." Nico nodded. "I'd worked that much out for myself, funny enough." Will smacked his shoulder. "I don't appreciate your sarcasm." Nico laughed. Will looked back down at the Ipod. "Anyway, have you even heard any of the songs by them?" Nico nodded. "I heard the one about going crazy crazy crazy in the sun and living while we're young or something and then I heard one about the story of my life." Will laughed. "Live While We're Young and Story Of My Life." Nico shrugged. "I guess so." Will rumpled Nico's hair. "I still don't know what you see in them." Will shrugged as Nico found another album. "Ah, yes, Take Me Home." Will said. Nico grinned. "Okay!" He exclaimed. "I meant the name of the album, death boy." Nico gritted his teeth but didn't say anything. "So, this one's your favorite?" He asked, pointing to Louis. Will shook his head. "That's Louis. My favorite's Liam." He pointed to the right one. "I've got a lot to teach you." Will laughed. Nico shook his head. "Not interested. I'm just not seeing it."
---------------------
So yeah, that's that. Anyway, I really like 1D and had, yet again, no ideas for this one. I tried to make it where it sorta balanced out, Will liked them a lot, Nico didn't at all... Yeah, anyway, thanks for reading!!!
Xx