G - Game time (Capture the Flag)

"Alright, teams ready?" Chiron called. "Team captains?" Percy and Jason both whooped. "Ready?" Lou Ellen whispered to Nico. Nico grinned and nodded. "Yup. You?" Lou Ellen grinned and nodded back. Seeing how it was dark outside, they could just make out Will and Cecil across the field through the trees. They heard a horn blow and all the demigods scattered. Nico glanced at Lou Ellen. They fist-bumped and took off running towards Cecil and Will. Nico could see Will's blond mop of hair not far ahead of them, and he could tell Cecil was beside him. He grabbed Lou Ellen's arm and pulled her behind a tree with him. Her light brown ponytail smacked him in the face. "Sorry." She giggled. Nico grunted. "Gotcha!" Will called, jumping in front of them. "Think again, Solace." Nico grinned, grabbing Lou Ellen's arm. They shadow traveled just a few feet, behind another tree. "I thought you weren't supposed to do that." Lou Ellen whispered. "I'm not." Nico whispered back. She grinned. "Nico!" Will called. "I told you not to do that!" Nico and Lou Ellen both tried to hold in laughter. "We're coming for you guys!" Cecil yelled. A blast of burning sunlight flashed past them. Nico cursed. "I forgot he could do that." He muttered. "Hey, they're close. Percy's team's flag is somewhere over there." Lou Ellen whispered. "Let's go then." Nico replied. They took off, sprinting towards the flag. After making it only a few feet, someone dropped out of a tree in front of them. Clarisse. "What are you punks doing?" She asked. "We're taking your flag." Nico said matter-of-factly. Even though he couldn't see her that well, he knew Clarisse had just rolled her eyes. Before she could do anything, Lou Ellen caught her off guard, hitting her armor with her sword and knocking Clarisse down. She cursed in Greek. Lou Ellen and Nico ran around her and started searching for Percy's team's flag. Percy's team had won last time, now it was Jason's team's turn. Another ball of sunlight soared past them. Will. "I hate him." Nico muttered. "Actually you love him." Lou Ellen pointed out. Nico groaned. "You know what I mean." She laughed. They heard swords clashing behind them and both spun around at the same time. Percy and Jason. And behind them was Percy's flag. Nico and Lou Ellen turned to each other and grinned. Percy and Jason hadn't noticed them. Nico held his arm out and Lou Ellen took it. They shadow traveled around Bromeo and Dudeliet (aka Percy and Jason, it's what Annabeth and Piper called them) and materialized behind the flag. Lou Ellen let go of Nico. "Ready, Lou?" Nico whispered. Lou Ellen nodded. They took of running and each grabbed one side of the flag and pulled it down from the tree. "Hey Jackson!" Nico called. Jason and Percy both looked at them. Percy's mouth fell open and Jason whooped. "Yeah! Nico! Lou Ellen!" They both grinned. "You win this time, Grace. Next time, it'll be a different story." Percy said. "We got their flag!" Jason yelled. A horn blew and all the demigods stopped. Will and Cecil appeared beside Nico and Lou Ellen. Nico turned slowly and grinned at Will. Will rolled his eyes. "I hate you." Nico grinned even bigger. "Actually, you love me." Nico said. "Someone wise told me that." Lou Ellen laughed and they high-fived. Nico slowly lifted the flag in front of Will's face. Lou Ellen was cracking up. Will grabbed the top of the flag and wrapped it around Nico's back and pulled him up to him. Nico glared at Will, and Will laughed. He pulled Nico closer and kissed him. All of the campers who had gathered around cheered wildly.