P - Popcorn

*A/N this is going to sound really crazy and stupid when you start. Don't worry, just keep reading please! :)*

Nico looked out of the Hades cabin window towards the lake, watching the raindrops hit the lake. He heard the door open and saw a completely dry Will standing in the doorway. He hugged him quickly and then pulled a large bowl of popcorn out from under his favorite chair. "I've got popcorn!" Nico exclaimed. Will grinned. "I love popcorn!" Nico nodded. "I know, silly! That's why I have it!"
"Gimme some!" Will exclaimed. Nico shoved the bowl towards Will. Will grabbed a handful and shoved it in his mouth. "Fanks!" Will mumbled through a mouthful. Nico took a big bite. "This stuff is my life! It's so amazing!" Nico yelled. "It's the best!" Will yelled back. Nico had no idea why they were yelling. "POPCORN!" Will screamed. "POPCORN, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" Nico screamed, noticing the rain had stopped and it was now sunny. "Why do we love popcorn so much?" Will asked suddenly. "No idea." Nico answered. "BUT IT IS THE BEST!"
"I KNOW DUDE!" Nico shoved another handful of popcorn in his mouth. He swallowed, but he felt something stick in his throat. He tried to cough it up, but the lump wouldn't budge. He couldn't breathe. He tried to yell at Will, but no sound would come out. Luckily, Will seemed to know what was going on, but, even though he was the camp's head medic, he didn't seem to know what to do. He glanced out the window and saw Percy walking down the path. "Percy!" Will yelled. "PERCY!!" They saw Percy turn his head and run into the Hades cabin. "Nico!" Will yelled. Nico saw Percy run towards him and grab him from behind. "Don't worry little bro, I got you!" Percy screamed.

Nico opened his eyes, blinked twice, and sat up slowly. He looked around, trying to shake the grogginess from his thoughts. He was on the couch in the Hades cabin. Will was setting across the room from him reading a book, just like always. He saw Will look up from his book and tilt his head slightly with an adorable, confused look on his face. "Neeks? You okay?" Will asked. With thoughts of popcorn, rain, and Percy fresh in his mind, Nico laughed. "Yeah. I just had the weirdest dream, though!"
----------------
Sooooo... What did you guys think of this one, honestly? I died laughing once while I was writing it but I don't remember which part it was. I don't know why I thought it was funny, I'm just very weird :p oh well.... As usual, thanks for reading, please vote and comment if you liked!! <3