E - Enough!

"Will! Enough!" Nico yelled over the loud sound of the music. "What?" Will yelled back. That was enough. Nico slammed his finger down on the off button on Will's speakers. "What'd ya do that for?" Will asked, puzzled. "That was way too loud!" Nico informed him. Will shrugged and started it back. Nico was about to shut it back off, but stopped quickly when he heard the first note of one of his favorite songs, Demons, by Imagine Dragons. "What?" Will asked, turning the music down. "Huh?"

"I turned the music back on and your eyes, like, light up and you got this weird, yet adorable, look on your face." He said. "What?" Nico asked again. "You like this song!" Will exclaimed accusingly. Nico shook his head. "Yeah you do. I don't know why you hate saying you like music. I can tell you do, it's really not a big deal." Will said. Nico shrugged. "I know." He said simply. "Come on! Just say you like music. What 16 year old doesn't?" Nico shrugged again. "Fine. I like music, my favorite band is Imagine Dragons." Will nodded. "Good. That wasn't so hard." Nico frowned as Will turned the music back up. He started singing along with the music. "Nico!" Will exclaimed. "What?" Nico asked. "You! You're singing! And it's... amazing!" Will turned the music off. Nico turned bright red. "Come on! Please sing." Nico shook his head. "Will..."

"Please?" Will pleaded. Nico sighed. He looked around cabin 13, where they were as usual, and took a deep breath. He reluctantly started singing because he knew that Will, no matter how much he loved him, wouldn't stop asking until he did. "Tu sei il mio soldatino, la ragione per cui vivo. Non ti scordar di me, io vegliero su di te." He glared at Will. "Happy?" He demanded. "What was that?" Will asked. "It's Italian. The song's called Soldatino. Here. Part of it's in English." He took another deep breath. "Close your eyes, I know what you see." He sang. "The darkness is high, and you're in 10 feet deep. But we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep, and you know I'll be here to tell you to breathe. Tu sei il mio soldatino, la ragione per cui vivo. Non ti scordar di me, io vegliero su di te." He looked back at Will, who's mouth was open. "Gods of Olympus, Nico!" He exclaimed. "That was AMAZING!" Nico blushed and smiled a little. "Where'd you learn that?" Will asked. "Bianca used to sing it to me." Nico said quietly. Will just pulled Nico close and hugged him. "Nico, you know I love you, right?" Will asked quietly. "I know." Nico whispered, wrapping his arms around Will, his eyes stinging at the the thought of his older sister. "I love you too." He whispered.

_________________________________________________________________

Okay, as of right now, I have like two readers and when I started I said I'd wait for five votes to update, but that's long past. I'm having fun writing this and to those of you who read this and like it, THANKS SO MUCH. <3

Also, the song Nico was singing is a real song. I just heard it for the first time the other day and it made me cry. It's really good though :) if you want to listen to it, just search 'Soldatino' or 'Nico's Lullaby' on YouTube.