J - Jason (he ships them hard)

"Look at the stars. They're so bright right now." Will said quietly, scooting closer to the end of the dock to put his feet in the water. Nico shivered as a cool end-of-summer breeze blew across the lake. Will put an arm around Nico's shoulders and pulled him closer to him. The warmth of Will's body quickly warmed Nico, but he didn't bother to scoot away. Something about Will calmed him.

"EEEHHH!" Jason squealed. "Man, you okay?" Percy asked. They were hiding in the bushes right behind the dock watching Will and Nico. Percy didn't really see the point, but it sure made Jason happy. "OTP!" He choked out, putting the binoculars back up to his eyes. He watched as Will slid his arm around Nico and pulled him up against him. Jason squeaked and dropped his binoculars. "Seriously dude. Are you alright?" Percy asked his friend. Jason shook his head quickly, breathing rapidly. Jason pulled the binoculars back up to his face. He could hear their voices, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. "What are we looking at? I can't see! Everything's blurry and huge!" Jason heard Percy say. He set his binoculars down and glanced at the other boy. He had the binoculars backwards and was looking up so that the smaller ends were pointed up towards the sky and the larger ends were pressed against Percy's face. "Dude." Jason muttered, rolling his eyes. He took the binoculars from the older boy, turned them around, and handed them back. Percy pressed them back up to his eyes. "Ooohhh! I can see now! It's so adorable!" Jason nodded but didn't reply. He was too focused on Nico, who had just laid his head on Will's shoulder. "It's all red! Of course, it'd be better in blue but..." Percy continued. Jason slowly lowered his binoculars once again and stared at Percy. "What in Olympus are you talking about?" He asked. Percy stared at Jason like it was the most obvious thing on Earth. "Uh, that bird right there." He said, pointing. Jason followed Percy's line of sight and saw a little red bird perched on a tree branch. "Gods, Percy." Jason muttered. "This is what we're watching. Not the little red bird, the little white birds. Love birds." Percy looked where Jason was pointing. "Oh." Was all he said.

"I love you Nico." Will whispered. "I love you too, Will." Nico whispered back. The phrase was getting easier to say and being repeated more every day. Nico looked out at the moon reflecting on the lake and tilted his head so it laid on Will's shoulder. They sat like that in silence for a minute before they heard someone say something that sounded like "Gods, Percy." Will glanced off to the side, but Nico didn't move. "Nico." Will whispered, choking back a laugh. Nico lifted his head and looked behind them. He could just make out two figures in the nearest bush. "Is that-" he started. "I think it's Percy and Jason." Will finished. "Seriously, Percy!" They heard someone say, obviously Jason. "What?" They heard Percy ask. "Sshhh! I'm trying to hear them!" Jason. They were getting louder by the minute. "I think they're spying on us." Will whispered. Nico nodded. "Why?" He asked. Will shrugged and grinned. "I dunno." He whispered, lacing his fingers through Nico's. "Should we tell them we know they're there?" Nico asked. "Naw." Will said softly, laying his head on Nico's shoulder, making Nico blush like crazy.
-------------------
I stared another fic!! It's about Will, Nico, Cecil, and Lou Ellen!! You don't have to read the whole thing but it would REALLY mean a lot if you'd check it out!! Thanks! Love you all xx