Z - Zazzy

*since this is the final chapter based on a letter, this is set a few years later than the other updates. Nico's 19 and Will's 20.*

Will sat one final box down with a 'thud!' and walked over to Nico, who was unpacking a box of his own things. Nico looked up at Will from his seat on the floor and grinned. "I can't believe we're actually doing this," He told the older boy. "Neither can I," Will admitted. "But I'm kind of excited about it." Nico grinned even bigger. "Me too."
After being together for almost five years, the two were finally moving in together somewhere besides camp. They'd gotten an apartment together in Brooklyn, so they were still pretty close to camp, but they were also close to where Will was going to medical school. They'd even gotten a cat, which both of them, even though neither of them would admit it, were thrilled about.
Nico looked out the window into the night, seeing all the lights reflecting off of the buildings. It was pretty breathtaking, he had to admit. He stood up and faced Will. "I think we should call it a night. We've done enough today. Besides, I'm tired." Will laughed. The sound made Nico's heart leap into his throat. It really was one of his favorite sounds, Will's laugh. "Me too." Nico said. He looked up at Will, who leaned down to kiss him.
After a few moments, they pulled apart as the cat weaved its way between their legs. Nico leaned down and picked it up, holding it in his arms like a baby. Will put his arm around Nico's shoulder. Nico could see their reflection in the window, and he quickly noticed they looked like... a family. The thought, surprisingly, excited him. He looked over his shoulder and smiled up at Will. "I love you." Nico told him. Will grinned down at him. "I love you too." And then, he took the cat out of Nico's arms and held it up to his face. "Don't worry, we love you too." Will told the cat. "It's probably scared of you now." Will pretended to hit Nico's arm, but he grinned in the action. Both of them were just so happy; both of them felt like everything on Earth was perfect.
The cat jumped down from Will's arms and ran into the kitchen. "You know Will, I like our little apartment. It's... Zazzy." Will chuckled and smiled again. "Me too Neeks. Me too. And it is zazzy, isn't it?" Suddenly, Nico spun around and pulled Will into a hug. Will was a little taken aback, but he didn't resist. He hugged Nico back. "Will... I- thank you, Will." Nico whispered into Will's shoulder. Will kissed the top of Nico's head. "For what, Neeks?" Nico shrugged. "I dunno. For being you. In a way, you... kinda... I dunno. Saved me, I guess. I don't really know where I'd be without you." Will hugged Nico tighter. "I love you Nico."
"And I love you." They pulled out of the hug and grinned at each other. "Come on." Nico said, taking Will's hand. "Let's get to bed. I need my beauty sleep." Will laughed, but let Nico pull him down the hallway.
------------
Holy wow. The title doesn't really relate to the story, but who cares?
This one was my favorite.
This one was the last one and I got a little emotional writing it tbh
I have an epilogue for you guys, the best readers in olympus, that Will be up on Saturday, just like any other update. (Sorry, bad pun XD)
OKAY I JUST HAVE TO SAY I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS OKAY ❤️❤️❤️❤️