Y - Yellow Man

"Hey... Nico?" Will asked. "Yeah?" Nico looked up at Will, who was setting in the small couch in the Hades cabin with his arms around Nico, who usually would have protested, but it was freezing. And Will was warm. "Can I have one of my sweatshirts back?" Nico also had on two of Will's sweatshirts, which were both too big. There were others hidden around the cabin. "No." Nico replied. "You're a meanie." Will spat. Nico plucked a piece of golden hair off of it and held it up in Will's face. "Have you ever noticed your hair is, like, solid yellow?" Will squinted. "I guess? I mean, I see myself in the mirror every day..." He shrugged. "Hey!" Nico exclaimed. "Is it because your dad's the god of sunlight? 'Cuz that's also yellow, man." Will looked confused as heck. "Yellow man!" Nico yelled. "What the Hades is your problem?" Will asked his boyfriend. "Hey! Don't swear, yellow man!"
"Why are you calling me that?" Will asked. "I don't know. It seems fitting. Seeing as how... well, your hair is yellow, your dad's the god of sun, and you can control sunlight, right? Do the trick, Will! Please do the trick Will!" Will patted Nico's head and sat up straight. "First, you need to calm down." Will said. Nico took a deep breath. He had no idea why he was so hyper, he was never this hyper. "Will! Please do it!" Nico begged. Will smirked and raised his index finger. He waved his hand around as a trail of sunlight appeared. He drug it over his top lip, making it look like a mustache. He made it spin around Nico's head, causing the younger boy to giggle, which made Will giggle. Soon, they were both cracking up. Nico fell off the couch he was laughing so hard, and Will fell down on the floor beside him. Nico leaned forward and kissed Will. Will giggled again and pulled Nico closer to him. "I love you, yellow man." Nico whispered before burying his face in Solace's chest.
---------------------
So, I understand this was a little random. I thought it was cute though. Also, update up early :)
As always, thanks so much for reading xx
One update left. Z. But I'm doing an epilogue type deal :) it's one chapter and I really like it.....
Okay, bye!!!!!