Phonophobia

*Trigger warning*

*Trigger warning*

Jungkook tried his best to overcome his fear for loud sounds but all he got was failure and worst nightmares. Just like other days , he was crying messily begging to be free . Clutching his shirt so tight expecting to not experience the same shit he has gone through.
"You are just a shame to my family"
*Slap*
"Weak , pathetic and a slut"
"F-father please no"
"Begging again I see whore, let's take you outside shall we , rain helps you ain't it?"
"N-no please not there father p-please no!!"
He woke up sweating, huffing, gasping for air , shaking badly . Again! He thought but soon after a loud lighting strike was heard which made him flinch horribly.
"Nononono"he mumbled sobbing, trying to reach out to his side just to find it empty "
"T-taehyung?"
*Bang*
"No please help" jungkook till now was trembling. He didn't expect his nightmare to come true. He brought his knees towards his chest hiding his head hugging himself and rocking back and forth to stay calm ,but hell it work?
*Bang*
It just got worse. He some how stood up making his way towards the study room hoping to see the one he needed the most. With his trembling self he opened the heavy door and saw his husband typing something on the said device.
Sensing someone's presence taehyung looked up only to be met with a horrific sight of his loved one.
Eyes blood red, swollen, face messy , cheeks covers with dried tears soon getting replaced with the fresh one falling down .
"Babe?"
*Bang*
Taehyung's study room was sound proof which was why he didn't heard a single strike or his husband's cry ,but now hearing one bang it took less than a second to realise the situation.
Jungkook screamed  , hands tightly over his ears trying to avoid the sounds . Before taehyung can do something, jungkook ran towards him and fell on his knees as if begging to do something.
Taehyung was quick to replace his husband on his lap hugging him who in return hugged him back clutching over his large tee shirt as if his life was depended on it.
"It's ok love , calm down shhh"taehyung constantly said sweet nothings in the youngers ears trying his best to calm him but the situation got worse after another loud lighting strike was heard.
"T-Tae I-I-I don't want t-to remember that, I-I m scared!!"
"No hun , no one is hurting you love , it's just you and me here, you are completely safe baby "this words were enough for the trembling boy to soothe a bit but not to completely calm.
It didn't take long for the rain to stop but here jungkook was still sobbing .
Taehyung knew it wasn't easy for jungkook to not react on loud sounds as his past made him so weak and fragile. There were times when if taehyung mistakenly slams the door jungkook would easily flinch and his heart would react crazily. Jungkook was ashamed of himself, his weak self.
"H-how many times should I-I tell yo-ou to not to l-leave me without in-informing me"the younger finally spoke ,his voice coming out horse due to the crying session he had .
"I know I am sorry love "taehyung said still caressing the youngers back and scalp .
This is how it was . Jungkook had worst experience of his nightmares . After being a part of taehyung's life he was completely dependent on the older . Call it gross but jungkook needed the older's warm presence near him every morning, if not that situation just happened.
"Are you ok now?"the younger nooded finally pulling away to see the older .
"Wanna talk it out hun?"
"The same n-nightmare "jungkook looked down at his thighs too embarrassed to say that.
Taehyung lifted his chin up and joined the gap between the two.
Slowly kissing his husband he mumbled
"I love you no matter what!"
That's it. That was enough for the younger to burst into tears again but this time they were happy ones.
"Thank you" he said and kissed him again with much love and affection.
"It's the fact babe, no matter how you are for me you are the most beautiful husband ever"
Jungkook smiled nooding still clinging on his husband.
"You look tired let's get some sleep shall we ?"the older said asked the statement soon lifting the younger walking towards their room ,placing him on the bed making himself comfortable and cuddling him.
"Night hun"
The younger hummed who was on verge of falling asleep.
Taehyung pecked his lips sharing I Love yous loving his dear husband for his whole life .
                   **************

I know it's kinda boring but this was the plot that I always wanted to share it out . It's just so hard for some people to overcome their fears but you need to trust yourself and accept yourself. You can call it a social message but this was really lovely to me . Ok so the next part will be THAT part for which you might be waiting for ✌️