Alpha voice pt 1

*Smut warning*
*Rough edges*

~

Evening was gently making its way towards the night just like one mighty alpha was towards his omega .

The whether was really calming , starting from the winds that blew in a normal yet speedy pace , the all green grass waving along the rhythm of the cold yet warm breeze , the flowers slowly shredding it's petals ready to bloom others in the morning .

In brief it was all lovely nature around the Jeon clan of Wolf's .

The mighty alpha is kind, generous, garrulous and sweet in nature unlike with his enemy who then becomes a dominant, sadist , cruel Alpha .

But as you see , for now he's in need of his lovely husband who too must be as intimidating as the alpha was .

~

The Alpha King Jeon Jungkook was making his way towards his royal dorm where his husband would be waiting for his arrival just as eager to meet his loved one as the latter .

To be frank , like being litreal straight forward ..alpha was horny . Ya!

Of course he wanted to be in his lover's arms and kiss him till he would pass out due to lack of O² ...even though it sounds like so cruel, but hey!! He's jungkook we're talking about.

He would love to listen to his lover's blathering without breaking the eye contact which would make the Omega shy and than he'll tease him and than they'll end up on top of each other with no pure intention.

But keeping those aside , lust was something jungkook never hid from his just equally horny husband who'd gladly accept the d in him . So King Jeon Jungkook fastened his steps to make it quick towards his life.

~~~~

The Omega was sat on the edge of their room's large glass window waiting for his mate's arrival.

Well it's not like that they didn't saw each other for days . No!

It's just that jungkook woke up early in the morning for some "important" reasons and left taehyung with a promise to be there at night before he slept. So here he is waiting for his mate to complete the promise he made .

He looked outside the window which he was doing since hours but back than he was in deep thought of his beloved Alpha , right now he stared at the happenings around him - well not around him though , outside his rose gold themed large dorm . It was peacefully quit . People were almost snoozed off to sleep but here he was not even on verge of sleeping as he missed his alpha.

He wore a very transperant silk gown , underneath was his usual panties, so he was kinda feeling cold but he wouldn't bulge untill his alpha was home- completely with him.

~~~

While Taehyung's beautiful eyes were still busy on the outer space of his castel , his cute little nose was quick to sense the most captivating smell of all universes . The smell of sandalwood and vanila with a little hint of sweat sugar was hitting the Omega's pure heart and mind which wasn't equally as pure as his heart .

The male was quick in his movements to make his way towards the door as he heard the footsteps nearing his large dorm.

Opening those heavy doors with less patience, he was met by a heavyweight all over him which made him realese a yelp but soon smiled noticing the big guy he was waiting for .

"I've missed you darling" the deep thin voice made the Omega smile in adoration as he too replies to the man who was hugging him so tight that if he was a ballon he would have blown off.