Injections

*Warning*
*Slight adult content*

-Topkook-
-Bottae-

AM REALLY SORRY FOR BEING VERY LATE IN UPDATING THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!I HAVE NO EXPLANATION FOR THAT bur please accept my apology hehe<( ̄︶ ̄)↗

|~|Here goes.....

The atmosphere of the sick boy's room was quite gloomy . It felt more depressive when his light wasn't with him , shining for him to brighten up his day . Jungkook, I'm taking about , who laid on his bed butt naked ( not to mention the sheets covering his body ) as he felt extremely ill.

He had no clue as to why did he fall sick, but he still got a conclusion that due to eating lots of junk on his cheat day , his condiftion was observed ,yet he wasn't sure. 

~~

He tried to sit up , which he was able to do even though he could feel his whole body loose , weak and shaking. 

He rested his head on the bedrest and waited for his sunshine's arrival.  

He knew he could walk but his wobbly steps would make it harder for him to do , so he chooses to rest .

After a while he felt the footsteps approaching, soon enough the door was gently opened by a caramel haired boy.

When taehyung noticed that jungkook was already waiting for him he gave a warm smile , making his way towards the bed with a bowl of soup in his hands. 

"How do you feel babe?" He asked to the sick boy - sick guy to be precise .

"Not any better" The latter responses with a sigh wanting nothing but to get better soon and kiss his dear one passionately.

Taehyung placed the bowl on the night stand and leaned forward to check the temperature of his boyfriend by placing his hand on his forehead , which was high . He sighed pecking his boyfriend's forehead before adjusting himself on the edge of the bed while the older scoots over to make his caring boyfriend space right next to him .

Taehyung took one hand of the older into his , running his thumb over the top of the older's hand , gesturing his pity .

"I don't like being sick at all !" The older whines now quite frustrated and uncomfortable being in bed all day which was least of his dominating personality . It kind of hurted his ego. 

"Me neither" replies taehyung gently smiling before reaching out to grab the bowl of hot soup . He dipped the spoon filling it with brown liquid before blowing a little to ease the temperature soon taking it near his boyfriend's mouth who gladly let it enter the warm liquid as he really needed some .

After a lot of ' no more , no more ' and  'last sip , last one baby ' the bowl was finally empty and ready to get in the sink to be washed .

"I'm not giving you meds today bae , you need to get examined by Mr . Jung " Taehyung said as he laid himself on the bed ,with his phone on his one hand to dial a certain number , so that his boyfie could cuddle him and get the warmness he seeked as he felt quite cold .

No, jungkook didn't felt sleepy though he flet exhaust taking over him all the time which made him a little drowsy yet right now he just placed his head on his kind ,lovely boyfriend's cute chest and played with his belly button piercing .

"Hmmm" the weaker replies, with a "mm" stretch long to verbalize his tiredness, as he kept pecking his boyfriend's sharp collarbones which were such a turn on for the older . Gosh! He would have fucked him right then and there if only he wasn't this weak.