Silent intimacy

*Smut Warning*
Topkook

~

"I just loveeee this view " taehyung said stressing on the word love to express how much pleasing the view is to his eyes that is focused on the green all around him.

"Yeah , me too " his boyfriend jungkook also says with a very gentle voice as he keeps looking at the beauty in front of him .

Taehyung turns his head towards his left to take a look at his utterly handsome boyfriend but to his surprise , jungkook was literally staring deeply into his eyes with the most innocent smile plastering his face .

Taehyung chuckles lightly before hitting the older's upper arm slightly as he soon jokes " Jungkook am talking about nature "
"Yeah and am talking about my love " Jungkook soon defends himself as he gets another hit on his puffed chest . He felt pride run in his veins seeing his boyfriend being all shy-shy type .

"That was cheesy ..like so cheesy " taehyung said fighting the urge to blush hard at the pick up line his lover just made for him .

Well they are out here for a picnic at this very famous and beautiful hill station with a group of some young people too but this couple wanted some privacy so they went towards a little west to see sunset . So here they are throwing each other some cheesy lines nevertheless enjoying the atmosphere.

"We should head towards the rest house , sun has set already "
Taehyung says when he felt the sky changing its light shades to dark blues .

"Nah, my sun is here itself " Jungkook smiles smugly at the line seeing how his pretty boyfriend just giggles loudly slowly hugging his favourite male who wrapped his muscled arms around taehyung's waist .

"I love you for this reason jk "
"Jk?
"Hmmmm"
"Me too taetae "
Both laughs at the stupid conversation before jungkook tracks down his hands to grop his
boyfriend 's perky ass .
"You're my sun cuz your tooooo hot and shiny at the same time " Jungkook says with deep seductive voice making taehyung feel hot for real .
But soon pushing his horny mate away he makes his way towards their house where everyone must be waiting for their group members arrival .

Jungkook smirks soon trailing behind his flustered boyfriend who kept cursing the older for being too horny all their way .

~

Everyone were settled down on their respective places , ready to take super good sleep.

After the small steamy encounter between the two, both have felt bulge down there but the younger prevented any kind of further skinship as of course they cant have public sex . Everyone is going to share one big hall with their personal sleeping bag or matterss or whatever and one corner is occupied by taehyung and jungkook so it's litreally impossible for them to get intimate. Talking about staying out, well if you have a death wish than you may proceed because there are scorpions , snakes , wild boars and many other wild and poisonous creatures making this old cottage kind of thing the only safe place for a night .

So here they are ready to drift off in their dream land accept the two male who are too horny to think about any consequences.

Jungkook slept in the very corner of the hall , his back supported by the wall while his front is hugged by the back of his tensed boyfriend .

He pushes himself a little forward wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist which resulted to his hard one to hugg the juicy ass of his boyfriend who gasps more like a moan that leaves his lips .

"Jungkook?" He whisper yelled to his lover who was busy kissing the sweaty neck of taehyung.

After not getting any reply he nugges back to the older's chest throwing him away .