Tired

*Smut warning*

Jungkook layed on their dark theme couch set waiting for his Oh so late husband's arrival. Television running behind in the background with no specific channel on it or no particular interest in it by the younger. He just stared at the TV before finally needing to do something.

He looked up for his phone to call taehyung but just than he heard a car getting parked in their domb build parking lot .

He sighed in relief checking the time on the device which said 11:39 pm before going towards the front door to let his husband in .

"Hey " said jungkook immediately after taehyung entered.

"Hey love " replied taehyung soon after placing his bag near the tea table .

"You look tired hun " jungkook worriedly asked running his hands on his husband's shoulder giving a great massage.

"Indeed am " he let out a tired chuckle before moaning due to the pressure on his back which he felt a lot relieving.

They didn't had their dinner as taehyung called his husband beforehand that he might be late from work so it would be better if he doesn't wait . As that's exactly what the younger did.

Jungkook bit down his lips removing the formal black coat which his husband often wore in meetings for thier company , as he found those muscles so sexy which can easily turn him on .

"I'll go take a quick shower" taehyung informed his husband before slowly making his way towards their shared bedroom.

Jungkook in the other hand smiled to himself thinking of ways to help his lovely better half .

He locked the door , switched off the lights and went towards their shared bedroom.
He heard the shower running the moment he entered and sat down with his phone in his hand on the king sized bed.

Soon after taehyung came out with nothing but just a white towel around his waist which reached till his knees . Jungkook stared at the utterly handsome man who was ready to pull out a tee and jogger for the night wear but stopped when a hand reached out to the end of the towel . He looked up only to see his husband biting his lip and shamelessly checking the other out .

"You'r really into this babe" chuckling taehyung said smirk following right after .
"Let me make you feel better hun" oh so seduced filled voice was that .

With no more to share the younger leaned to kiss his husband who was ready to see the younger's plan that he might have made .
Slowly moving forward towards taehyung his hands went straight to the black locks of his better half and the others one hand wrapped around that petite waist and another one over his nape deepening the kiss which soon turned to a litreal frech kiss.
Tounges clashing with the others laping it over one and than the next doing same .

Sucking some air both pulled away . Just than jungkook pushed the older male slightly on his bed soon hovering him rejoining thier lips again .

It was so hot - the atmosphere, jungkook soon started grinding the older making both the male to let out a groan between thier hot make out session .

"Oh fuck babe , I want you s-so bad " panting taehyung let out those words as now he was rock hard beneath the heat of the younger.

"Yeah " jungkook states smirking grinding hard
" give it to me baby , give that little ass heat to me " dominant - taehyung gritted his teeth saying , griping the juicy ass .

The younger again kissed his husband , stoping his moment taking time to unbutton his shirt and removing his pants along with the boxers in just one go .

Taehyung was already naked as the towel was weak enough to not handel the current heat.  ( Sexy)

Taehyung stood up to switch their position but a hand on his chest made him lay down again .
"You rest daddy , baby is doing wonders today " jungkook smirking seeing how taehyung gritted his teeth with utter pleasure that words just gave him.

Jungkook soon took taehyung's fingers and digit by digit he entered the hole which was oh so tight. 
Jungkook sat on the huge cock of the older with taehyung's finger doing his magic while he humped again making taehyung let out a throaty moan .
"Aah yeah baby , just like that " said the one who laid with his back arching.

Jungkook took the brunette's hand which was still fingering him , overlapping his hand and fucking himself with taehyung's long slender fingers.

"Hy-ung ahhh fuck " the sub who was dominating the dom now let out a sluttery moan so loud .

"Fuckin hell baby - I need that warmth please" taehyung begged the younger who smirked, knowing he should please the tired male rather than teasing him more .

Soon removing the 4 fingers out of his clenching asshole, stretched good enough he pumped the rock hard dick of his husband slowly slipped it inside and sat down on taehyung's thighs. Both panting heavily.

"Aww yeahh " taehyung moaned at the heat the younger's walls gave his throbbing member.

Jungkook slowly moved his ass up and down , slow pace managed till now.
He bend down to kiss the other again while moving his perky ass in a rythmic pace .

He pulled away only to latch his mouth with the flat muscular chest nipples of his husband who panted even more .

"Mmmhh" jungkook sped up knowing his climax was near .

"Daddy ahh touch me please" said the younger to which taehyung did as pleased.

Stroking the painfully hard dick of jungkook while the other riding his husband in an undiscovered pace .

"Oh god baby m so close ahh shit " taehyung said stroking the other as fast as possible.
"M-me too " jungkook let out a sluttery whine picking his pace to reach the top cloud.
" Ahhhhh yeahh taehyung" screams jungkook releasing his cum all over taehyung's hand and his lower abdomen.

"F-fuck baby " grunted the older sprouting inside his husband.

Jungkook layed on taehyung's body . Both catching thier breath , panting heavily. 

"That was bold baby" smirking taehyung said .
"Just for you hubby" cutely grinning he pulled out slowly laying beside his husband.
Both cuddled up , clearly no intentions of taking a shower and cleaning the cum spread all over each other , sticking their bodies  .

"Are you still tired " jungkook mentioned to which taehyung giggled understanding the whole thing.
"For work yeah , for you never " a cheesy line was said by taehyung whose husband giggled back looking up to peck  the older's cheeks soon snuggling back to his husband's warmth.

"Night babe love you "
"Hmm too" the younger said back too tired to say anything.

                      **************

Yeah , that's that ✌️
Please don't forget to vote 💖