Sick

*fluff warning*

"Jungkook this is the last time me calling you . I mean are you even serious it's my birthday afterall!" Taehyung yelled at the mentioned guy through the phone.

It was December 30th taehyung's birthday. Since the very beginning he enjoyed celebrating his birthday and especially with his loved ones. He always celebrated his birthday with much enjoyment but today was something different. It was his first birthday with his boyfriend jungkook. He was super excited to see his boyfriend in his gifted outfit but the love of his life was nowhere to be found.
He was hoping to see the younger sooner . Hell! he expected to get a birthday wish from him too but all he got was a short " I am sorry " reply .

Right now it's 09:13 pm and the party has already started leaving the main guest which was none other than jungkook. Taehyung had called him thrice before and right now it was the forth call going on.

" I know taehyung but i am really sorry please try to-"jungkook's whispering sentence was cut of by a low groan
" You do remember your birthday don't you ? I gave the party to your friends too and now when I needed your presence for my birthday you just backed of!"
" It's not what it seems "
"Well than let it be , I don't need you either" with that said he hung up on the younger.
Running his hand through his black locks he sighed in frustration giving up on calling the younger and tried to focus on the other guests he had invited.

The party soon got over everything was settled and the whole house was clean and clear again. Taehyung was lying in his bed staring at the ceiling reconsidering his rude behaviour with his boyfriend.
" I should have been more poite towards him ." He mumbled to himself and grabbed his phone from the night stand and dialed the recent number .
*The number you have dialed is currently switched off please try-*

"Why did he switched off his phone?"
" Of course now he would be mad at me for being such an asshole towards him " he than got up took the car keys and jogged towards his parking. Jungkook's apartment was 20 minutes away from taehyung's . So he took the car rather than walking the far distance.

He reached his apartment and rang the doorbell. Once , twice, thrice but he never got a reply so he took the spair key from the flower pot which was near the staircase and unlocked the front door.

Pin drop silence was the only thing he heard . He was expecting a scenario wherein jungkook would be busy playing video games with his head set on and loud giggles and shouts but it was none of em .
He proceeded towards his bedroom but on his way he saw the untouched dinner kept on the table he now straight went to his bedroom and slowly gradually opened it.
He sighed in relief when he saw jungkook sleeping but than why didn't he open the door even after hearing the ringing of the doorbell.
With gentle steps he approached the sleeping figure and kneeled down to face him.
His skin looked pale , chapped lips , bags under his doe eyes , mouth slightly parted which lead out heavy hot breaths . Taehyung immediately checked his forehead which was burning . It didn't took much time for taehyung to realise that his boyfriend was sick and hell that was the reason he didn't attended his party . He carrsed the younger's hair and called him out .
"Jungkook" he wisperd. But the boy didn't bulg . He shook him a little aggressively and got a groan as a reaction.
" Babe?" Taehyung's voice rang across the whole room which made jungkook realise that he had guests over .
He opened his eyes , scrunched it immediately at the amount of light present in the room .
"Tae?" His voice coming out more like a whisper. He tried to lift up his body but he instantly gave up as his whole body was aching.
"Babe you ok?" Taehyung asked now hella concern about his boyfriend's health.
"I was.. till yesterday night" jungkook managed to let out .
" Did you took meds?"
" No "
Taehyung sighed as if knowing the upcoming answers.
"Here I'll give you "
He went towards the other side of the bed where meds box was . He searched for one specific tab and after finding it he let it slide through the younger's  oesophagus after handing the glass of water .
" Why didn't you tell me about this , god knows what idiotic things I told you . It's all my fault that I didn't notice why were you whispering. I am such a bad boyfriend I am so sorry kook!"
" It's ok tae I -" jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as he coughed hard .
" Just rest hun please!"
The younger hummed before turning to the other side finding it much comfortable. Taehyung felt so guilty not to recognise the problem his boyfriend was going through. He felt his heart clenching at the thought of his beloved being sick and alone with no help . He wanted to make sure that when jungkook wakes up he'll make it up to him .