Morning quicky

*Smut Warning *
*Short chapter*

This is kind of a sequal part of "Walked in on us " . I recommend you to read that chapter first , however if you don't, it's quite ok , the plot is much changing so...

Morning sun rises , peeking a little to the sky making it blush with beautiful colours, shading the world with its rays .

The cool breeze of dead November  chills the Seoul city as morning people joggs down the streets wearing warm clothes while the two male made out in their bathroom way too hungry for each other .

Taehyung was sitting on the platform near the sink greedily kissing his husband who was was rubbing himself over the younger between his thighs.

A moan echoes through their spacious bath as the friction between the two male made the younger to please his mouth to not hold anymore pleasurable sounds .

"Hush~ my love , Suzie might hear us " jungkook says with his voice barely a whisper while he trails kisses down the younger's neck and shoulder blades marking him as his . The younger , however doesn't argue as the reminder of last night flashes right through his brain . He bit his lips harshly to avoid any further assistance for Suzie to barge in on them again , when he felt the older slowly carefully slips his hand under his gray loose jogger pants rubbing the tips of his member covering the whole of it with his precum .

"Jungkook~oh" he hisses , eyes tight shut , brain malfunctioning for a second when his husband pulls his pants down and without any warning bobs his head down onto his length giving an electrifying blow job to the younger .

"Hmmm" jungkook hums in ecstasy as he tastes the younger's morning wood , also when he felt his hair tugging by the younger , leaning him in more , deep throting him as he pleases.

"H-holy~shii" taehyung grunts when he feels the vibrations the humm of jungkook's mouth makes ,making him go crazy and alert at the same time when he almost gave in to yell the older's name .
He takes a hold of his husband's hair , eyes teary at the amount of pleasure he felt .

Jungkook rocks his head at a fast pace making the younger to let out whiny whispers as he twitches , back hitting the mirror behing him .

He lets the younger's generation go with a loud pop . Not letting the flushed out one to breath he seals their lips into another hot french kiss letting the younger taste himself.

"You clean ?" Jungkook teases as he grabs the waistband of his undies and undoubtedly pushes his legs out of the material.

Taehyung makes a "WTF" face saying "No! I just pooped , are you for serious jungkook, shut up and hurry up " frustrated enough due to last night's orgasm and just now the-blow-job orgasm being dry .

Jungkook chuckles before walking a little towards the door peeking out to make sure his baby ~zee is sound sleep . She was . He turns back and was met with the clenching hole of the younger , literally a sight worth to drool .

"Fuck me now " taehyung says as his hands were settled on the glass wall of shower area , ass up for the older to fuck , his rim visibly loosen up due to last night's incomplete activities .

Jungkook knew he should take it slow but now that his husband is equally horny and in a hurry is doesn't waste much time to walk a little further, grabbing the younger's hips , who moans in sensation and slams himself in with a verbally loud groan from the two .

Taehyung momentarily throws his head at the glass door due to the powerful thrust his inners felt .

"F-fasterr" he moans in demand when he felt his spot being rammed on again and again by the member of his lover .

"Fuck taehyung" jungkook snaps his waist faster wanting to release loads of services since yesterday night .

"Yea-h keep going " the younger praises not quit able to stand on his own when he felt the older grabbing his red tip length giving fast strokes , equal to his thrusts .

"Sh-shit kook , make I-it quick" he says with a desperate whine and clenches his girth way too tight for the older who moans louder than his lover .

Angry at that action, jungkook takes a hold of his husband's waist , stretching his back straight untill it's rested on his chest . He thrusts upwards deep into the tight bundela of muscles, stroking the younger's dick but his thumb were covering the slit of his tip not wanting to get him to cum just yet .

Taehyung lets out desperate huffs , his eyes roll back shut ,one hand goes behind circling back behind the older's neck while the other hand tried to free the stroking arm of the older that was blocking him to chase his relief.

"K-ook please" his moans stabely quit just like a whisper .

"Yeah yeah fuck yeah baby" the older moans as a reply making the younger to squirm in his hold as he felt himself getting close .

"I'm.. I'm  close " he whines loud for his husband to hear who nodded turning his head to his right while taehyung turned his head to left meeting the eager kiss for each other .

"M cumming baby , gonna fill you so fucking much " he says between his kiss as he gives one last thrust and one last squeeze to the threating-to-cum cock of his lover who sprouts white liquid over jungkook's hand .

They didn't pull away from the kiss . The made out untill the older needed to breath .

"Fuck taehyung" he says as he pulls out of him gently, who rested his hand on the wall again head swaying down looking between his legs , the slick  flowing out of his rim slowly trickling down till the linoleum making a small puddle of it .

He turns towards the older hugging him pecking his lips once in a while .

"I love you my man " he says slowly pulling away turning on the shower to clean their own orgasms.

"I love you more my love " jungkook says as he walks away a little again to peak out of the room and fortunately the tiny monster was still asleep .

"She good ?" Taehyung asks as he fingers his insides , cleaning himself up with the water .

"Yup , boldly submited to sleep " he replies with a dramatic article soon joining the younger in shower. 

"Let's get cleaned up , she stills needs to go to Jims aunt's " taehyung states , turning a little to peck his husband gently.

"Okay hun , Let me help you " the sheepishly smiling one insists on helping the male with his shampooing process who agrees and continued their mild morning routine , now much subsisted and relax after the unholy action.

"Daddaa!!!"

                     ****************

Comment down the thoughts my lovesss........
And double update cuZz why nott🌼

See you in next chapter, till than take care ❤️