Midnight

Summary: Emily Prentiss is the most stunning woman Fem!Reader has ever seen, so she makes sure their night together doesn't end anytime soon

Pairing: Emily Prentiss x Fem!Reader

Category: Smut

Content Warnings: 18+, minors DNI, oral sex, fingering, thigh grinding, religious symbolism, mentions of alcohol

Word count: 2.6k

____________________

The moment she laid eyes on me in the club, chills ran down my body. This woman was clearly out of my league, however, that didn't stop her from telling the barkeeper to send over another drink while she made her way over to me. As soon as she stood in front of me, I was enchanted by her beauty. Her raven hair perfectly styled in soft waves, sensual lips parted as she looked at me and irises so dark I could get lost in them. Even in the dim lighting of the club her skin still managed to glow.

I gasped when she brought her lips to my ear, her breath hot against even more heated skin. Knowing that she was most likely just about to say something, trying to override the vibrations of the bass with her voice, I still craved for her to close the gap and make contact with my skin.

"I'm Emily," is what I heard instead.

My insecurities were pushed aside when I noticed the way she looked at me. Licking her lips, waiting for me to respond somehow, her eyes hungrily roamed over my figure. I told her my name and she smiled, taking me by my hand to pull me on the dancefloor.

Her charisma intimidated me, she radiated a confidence I had rarely seen in a woman. When we started to sway to the beat of the music, close enough to be almost touching without actually closing the distance, I came to the realization that Emily had most likely been on the hunt tonight and chose me as her prey. The thought that I was the one she selected over anyone else excited me. She wanted me to worship her tonight, to devour me like the starved animal she seemed to be.

A soft hand made contact with the nape of my neck, pulling me closer to her face. It was more a whisper than anything else when she said, "You're incredibly beautiful," before slightly pulling back again. The softness in her eyes contradicted my previous thought about her predatory demeanor, almost as if there was a vulnerability bleeding through her words. There was no need for anything else to persuade me, a blaze already starting to burn inside of me. I needed her, I yearned to be touched by her.

My body closed the remaining gap between us as I pushed myself flush against her. The grip of her hand on my neck tightened when I let my palms glide over her back while I mumbled a "not as beautiful as you," in her ear. Emily didn't waste another second to let her lips meet mine, kissing me with a fervor that almost knocked the air out of my lungs.

She tasted bittersweet, like the Gin Tonic I saw her sipping earlier, but this taste was more than just the remains of a beverage. I was aware that she had used her sweetness to lure me into her arms, instantly letting me long for more. But the bitterness gave away a certain danger she emanated, warning me to be careful not to get burned while playing with her fire. Tonight I was hers, willing to give myself up as long as she would allow me to adore her. The bitterness I would most certainly still taste in the morning didn't concern me now, I was already intoxicated by her and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Her tongue brushed against mine as I sighed into her mouth, the flame inside me flaring up while I pressed my hip against hers. Her lips left mine and I whined at the loss of the contact, only to gasp when she started to caress the tender skin of my neck. I dared to open my eyes, quickly realizing we were still standing in the middle of the dancefloor of an uncomfortably crammed club, with people flashing us voyeuristic glimpses. Had I been a better person I might have been bothered by their stares, but letting clueless bystanders know that the most mysterious and stunning woman chose to kiss me actually excited me.