Anniversary

Summary: Emily plans a special surprise for Tara on their first wedding anniversary

Pairing: Tara Lewis x Emily Prentiss

Category: Smut, Fluff

Content Warnings: (18+, minors DNI!) Tara's POV, fingering, allusions to oral

Word count: 740

______________________

There has always been something special about kissing Emily's lips on a chilly autumn day. No matter how much the wind would sting on my skin, her touch would instantly soothe any discomfort. She had the ability to spread her warmth from her lips directly into my heart.

We shared our first kiss on a foggy October day not long after we met and I immediately knew that this would someday be the season for me to read my wedding vows to Emily.

Exactly one year ago I married the love of my life and was ready to celebrate this special day with her.

I woke up with Emily's arms wrapped tightly around me and her lips caressing my neck.

"Happy anniversary, my love," she mumbled into my skin.

I shifted my position to find her lips and capture them in a soft kiss. "Happy anniversary," I whispered against them.

We had agreed to take the day off work but hadn't made any plans on how to celebrate. At least that was what I had assumed.

When I wanted to deepen our kiss, my wife shied away from me.

"That will have to wait. We have to get ready," she snickered as she got up from bed.

"Ready for what?"

"You'll see," she chirped and disappeared in the bathroom.

No matter how hard I tried, Emily didn't let me in on her surprise. So I ended up in the passenger seat of her car with no idea where we were going. Only when she turned into a parking lot after what felt like the longest drive of my life, I knew where she had taken me.

"Surprise!" Emily chuckled.

"A spa day?"

"More like a spa weekend, but yes."

"That sounds amazing. Thank you, love," I sighed.

She led me to our hotel room and told me about everything we could do for the next three days. After closing the door behind me, I wrapped my arms around her waist to push her into my body. She gasped at the sudden contact of my lips against her neck.

When my mouth found her ear I whispered, "I hope you have scheduled enough time for this as well."

"Of course," she breathed as we walked over to the bed.

With joined effort we rid ourselves from our clothes so our bodies could meet without a barrier. As we lay down on the bed, we became one in our kiss and quickly got desperate for more. With curious hands and eager lips we caressed each other until it was impossible to tell where her body ended and mine began.

When my fingertips traced along the silken skin between her legs, she threw her head back and started grinding against my hand. Now was not the time to tease her, so I instantly gave into her silent plea to let her find relief.

"Tara...," she whimpered and the sounds of her pleasure rushed through me like lightning.

I drew circles around the bud of her core until her body started trembling. With heavy lids and rosy cheeks she looked at me, breathing an almost inaudible, "I love you."

As I let two of my fingers glide into her, I found her ear and cooed, "I love you more."

Emily didn't let herself fall over the edge yet, instead she made it obvious that she wanted to feel me the same way I felt her. Her hand found its way to my center, touching me just the way she knew I liked. As she entered me it felt like our bodies would melt into one another, as if it was somehow possible for our souls to touch just like our skin did.

Her heavy breath felt hot against my face and I made sure to catch each of her wonderful sounds with my lips until I had trouble keeping quiet myself. It didn't take long for the both of us to enter a state of pure bliss, releasing any tension as we worked each other through our shared high.

After catching my breath, I found her lips in another kiss before wandering further down her body, licking and sucking on the sensitive skin of her breasts.

"Why do I feel like we won't be leaving this room anytime soon?" Emily cooed.

Answering was the last thing on my mind as my lips traced down her stomach, eager to explore every inch of her skin.