In the Middle

Summary: Getting together with Emily and Tara feels like a dream come true for Reader

Pairing: Emily Prentiss x Tara Lewis x Fem!Reader

Category: Smut

Content Warnings: (18+, minors DNI) Dom!Tara, threesome (F/F/F), praise kink, fingering, oral, use of a strap-on (Reader receiving)

Author's Note: This is pure filth and I have no excuses. Writing this made me 90% more gay.

Word Count: 1.4k

_______________

From the first time you had laid eyes on the perfect couple that was Emily Prentiss and Tara Lewis you couldn't stop your mind from wandering to thoughts far from pure. Even now with their bodies pressed against yours, it still felt unreal to lie between those two goddesses.

As Tara's lips dragged down your neck you were busy kissing Emily. Before you even knew what was happening, both women sat up on either side of you and began to undress. Unable to decide whose body you yearned to see first, you kept turning your head to glance over both of them. They were quick to shed all their layers, revealing their flawlessness to you.

As you stared in awe, Tara began toying with the hem of your shirt.

"She's wearing way too many clothes, don't you think, Emily?" She chuckled.

"Yes, it's unacceptable," the raven-haired beauty agreed.

With joined forces they pulled the clothes from your body. You moved with them until you lay completely bare in front of them. Heat rose to your cheeks as they unabashedly let their sight wander over you.

"Don't be so shy," Tara cooed once she sensed the state you were in. "You're stunning."

"So beautiful," Emily added.

Their hands were on you a split second later and it became impossible to not completely indulge in the sensation of having them near. Your fingertips became curious as well, brushing over each woman at a time, trying to memorize everything about them. Their curves felt different under your touch but they were still so, so perfect.

With your confidence growing, you shifted your position to hover over Emily. After capturing her lips in a kiss, you began nipping and sucking on the sensitive skin of her neck. You couldn't help but let your core make contact with her thigh, finding the slightest relief in the pressure it provided.

As your lips wandered down her body, Tara hungrily kissed her wife. From the corner of your eyes you saw Emily's hand sneaking between Tara's legs, a loud moan escaping her throat. You set up between Emily's legs to be able to watch this miracle happening right in front of you.

You couldn't keep your eyes from where Emily's hand was moving between the taller woman's legs. Tara found her wife's breasts, caressing them with a tenderness that warmed your heart (and core). With widened eyes you let your sight roam over both of them before landing on Emily's glistening folds.

You dared to let your fingertips drag through her silken skin, making her squirm at your touch.

"I want to taste you," you confessed while licking your lips.

You locked eyes with Emily and found her smirking at you. "It's all yours if you want."

That was all the encouragement you needed to lay down between her legs and start kissing her inner thighs. You took your time exploring Emily with your lips and tongue, relishing the heady taste of her essence. When the first whimper fell from her lips, you felt like you might go up in flames.