Honeymoon Suite

Summary: Alex and her wife find the best way to start their honeymoon

Pairing: Alex Blake x Fem!Reader

Category: Smut, Fluff

Content Warnings: (18+, minors DNI) mentions of drinking alcohol (responsibly), heavy kissing, praising, oral, fingering, facesitting

Word count: 2.6k

Masterlist

____________________

Getting married to Alex was everything I had dreamed about since I first felt her lips on mine two years ago. Her touch somehow changed me and I knew that nobody could ever compare to her.

However, at that moment I had trouble wrapping my head around the fact that we spent the last few hours with our friends and families to celebrate our wedding. The comfortable silence in the taxi on the way to our hotel was what I needed to realize this day had not just been a dream.

"We're married," I mumbled in disbelief while staring at the woman beside me.

"Yes, we are," Alex chuckled and reached for my hand. "How do you feel about that?"

"Like I'm the luckiest woman in the world."

My statement made her smile and she brought our joined hands to her lips to press a kiss on my fingers.

"My beautiful wife," she whispered.

Wife.

I liked the sound of that.

When we got to the hotel, the receptionist greeted us with a bright smile and two glasses of champagne.

"Here are your keycards for the honeymoon suite," the receptionist said while placing the cards on the counter.

With a raised eyebrow I looked at Alex. "The honeymoon suite?"

She nodded and happily chirped, "Surprise!"

Alex and I had agreed that we didn't want to spend our wedding night at our apartment, so she said she would book us a hotel room. I hadn't expected that it would be such a fancy place.

I got a hunch that my wife wanted to spoil me tonight - in more than one way.

When we stepped into the room I forgot to breathe for a moment as I took in my surroundings. There was a large bed decorated with rose petals in the shape of a heart and letters on a string hanging above the headboard, spelling out Mrs & Mrs Blake. I only noticed the hot tub in the room when Alex walked over to turn on the water.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"I hope you like it. I thought something a little extravagant would be appropriate for our wedding night."

"It's absolutely perfect," I breathed.

Alex stepped closer to me, her fingertips brushing over my cheek as she cooed, "You are perfect."

She captured my lips with a gentle kiss while her hands started to help me shed my clothes. Together we rid each other of the layers of white fabric until our bodies could touch without any barriers. Her hands glided over my sides and rested on my hips, gently pressing into the supple flesh.

My wife looked down at my bare skin and snickered, "I love how you looked in your wedding dress but I think I might actually prefer this."

"Good, because I'm not planning on putting on clothes anytime soon," I laughed.

She walked me over to the hot tub and motioned for me to get in, only to join me mere seconds later. The hot water enveloped my body, soothing tired muscles after a wonderful but very long day.