Healing Hands

Summary: Emily knows exactly what her girlfriend needs after a stressful day

Pairing: Emily Prentiss x Fem!Reader

Category: Smut, Fluff

Content Warnings: (18+, minors DNI) mild dom/sub undertones (softdom!Emily, sub!reader), erotic massage, fingering, oral, position 69

Word count: 2.2k

_____________

After having a day that felt longer than a whole year, I couldn’t stop the groan from escaping my throat as I walked into my apartment. Emily was home already and turned her head to find my eyes.

“Are you okay, love?”

Plopping down on the couch beside her, she instantly opened her arms for me to find my home in her embrace. I listened to the steady sound of her heartbeat for a few moments, relishing the sensation of having her close to me. Her fingertips wandered through my hair, gently reminding me that I am safe with her.

“Talk to me, please,” she softly cooed.

“There’s not much to talk about. I just had a very long day and I am exhausted,” I mumbled into her shirt.

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

I sat up to be able to look at her. “It’s okay. I just want to take a shower and go to bed early if that’s alright with you?”

With a sweet smile present on her face she nodded, “Of course.”

The warm water of the shower helped me clear my head and wash the day off. I wondered if Emily would have joined me in the shower if I had been in a better mood. I knew that she wanted to give me some privacy but right then I longed for her presence more than anything else. Quickly I finished my shower and stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

I found the bedroom filled with the sweet scent of vanilla, the light of at least a dozen candles tinting the walls in a golden shade. Emily stood beside the bed and beckoned me closer with her index finger.

“What is all this?” I wondered as I walked towards her.

“I’m going to help you unwind,” she explained. “I know you had a stressful day and I want to help you take your mind off things.”

She placed her hands on my waist and found my lips in a kiss. I wasn’t sure what exactly she had in mind but I was more than happy to do whatever she had planned. Her fingers wandered to the hem of the towel, letting it fall to the floor with a firm tug.

“Let me take care of you, my love,” she purred as she motioned for me to lay down on the bed.

I complied but she shook her head once my back met the mattress.

“Turn around.”

There was no need for me to question her, Emily always treated me like her most prized possession. As I turned around to lie on my front, Emily was quick to let her hands meet my back. She let her fingertips gently dance over my skin as if she was scared that I would break if she wasn’t careful enough.

Feeling her hands on my skin let every little hair on my body stand in anticipation of what she had planned. My mind wandered to the last time she wanted me to turn around, a tingling sensation spreading through my body at the memory of that. I was yearning for her touch and pressed my thighs together in an attempt to give myself at least the smallest amount of relief as I waited for what would happen next.

Emily let her fingertips brush over the skin of my spine, an audible breath leaving her throat when she noticed me quivering under her touch. Right before touching the curve of my backside she withdrew her hand from my body. I turned my head to be able to see what she was doing. She rolled up the sleeves of her shirt and took a bottle of massage oil in her hands, squeezing a fair amount of it into her palms.