(Un)Dressing Room

Summary: Emily and her fiancé go wedding dress shopping and make good use of the proximity in the dressing room.

Pairing: Emily Prentiss x Fem!Reader

Category: Smut, Fluff

Content Warnings: (18+, minors DNI) heavy kissing, fingering, semi-public sex (dressing room), almost getting caught

Word count: 2.4k

____________________

Ever since we agreed on a wedding date a few weeks ago, I have caught myself staring at my beautiful fiancé in awe several times a day. It was still hard to wrap my mind around the fact that the most amazing woman I have ever met agreed to take me as her wife.

When we were on our way to the small bridal fashion boutique across town I couldn't stop smiling. I glanced over to Emily, admiring her facial profile as she was focussing on the road. I have kissed along her perfect nose countless times and I couldn't wait to do that for the rest of my life.

"What are you thinking about?" Emily chuckled.

"Just how lucky I am to get to marry you."

The corners of her mouth curled upwards and she averted her eyes from the road for a moment to look at me.

"I'm the lucky one," she cooed.

I was smarter than to challenge that, knowing very well how stubborn Emily could be. At that moment I was more than okay with that, so I let it go. Every day since we met she was adamant in showing me the extent of her love until there was no doubt left in me.

Emily Prentiss chose to love me and it was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Her right hand left the wheel and made contact with my thigh, gently squeezing it. The warmth she radiated flooded through my body in an instant, igniting a flame in me only she could control.

Emily looked at me with a smug grin on her face. "I can't wait to see you in a white dress. I bet you'll look like an angel."

"I don't want to disappoint you," I snickered while placing my hand on hers, moving it up my thigh. "I'm anything but innocent."

"Oh, I know."

Emily retracted her hand right before it could meet the apex of my thigh, placing it back on the wheel to focus on her driving. The light rosy shade spreading over her cheeks was hardly visible but impossible for me to ignore. I knew exactly what she was thinking about but had to withhold from acting on those thoughts. For now at least.

When we entered the bridal shop I noticed that there was only one woman working there and two other customers already waiting for her. She greeted us with a fake smile and a stressed look on her face.

"Welcome! I'm very sorry but my colleague had to leave early today so I'm in a little bit of a rush. You can take a look around on your own if you like, I will be with you as soon as I can," she explained.

I let her know we would be fine without her help for now. "That's alright, we don't have any plans for the rest of the day. We'll just try on some stuff on our own, if that's alright?"

The woman nodded at me and went back to the other customers waiting for her attention. We walked around the store, taking in the different styles for a few moments. I had thought about what I wanted to wear for our wedding since Emily proposed to me but I was feeling overwhelmed when I actually saw all those options.

What surprised me was that when I took a look at the dresses, I didn't imagine myself in them. Instead, my mind wandered to how breathtaking my fiancé would look wearing them. She had told me before that she would rather wear a white suit but now that I saw the other options, I knew I had to convince her to try on one of the dresses.