Chapter 1 - The beginning

Today was mine and my twin sister Hope's 9th birthday and all of my family left me alone to celebrate "Hopes birthday". I'm not going to lie and say it doesn't hurt cuz it does but what would you expect when they all choose Hope-except my uncle Kol, my aunt Divina, and my brother Marcel. I don't think I'll ever understand why they all hate me. The only reason I can think of is- "LETICIA GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I heard my father yell as I walked down the stairs only to be slapped "WHY HAVEN'T YOU WISHED HOPE HAPPY BIRTHDAY?" he yelled/ask, I was finally fed up "WHY?" I yelled back then laughed with no emotion my family except Kol, Davina, and Marcel were confused and shocked but they had this coming "WERE HAS MY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEN FOR THE PAST NINE YEARS OR ANY OTHER FREAKING HOLIDAY HOPE AND I ARE TWINS" I screamed then ran back to my room.

When I got to my room I muttered a quick locking spell and collected all my things and wrote them letters. Though they hate me they're still my family. When I was done I went to my window and opened it. I put my right leg through the window then took one last look at my room and I realized I'm finally free. I was fully out of my window and left not sparing another glance at the compound again. I went to the bus station and bought a ticket to East Los Angeles, California with the money I got for my birthdays.

Hope's POV

I was walking up the stairs to Leticia's room. She ruined my birthday so I'm going to take her diary. I went into her room but it was empty except for her bed but it also had a letter on it I picked it up and read it since Uncle Elijah has been teaching me. After I read it I fell to my knees crying I was full of guilt. My family must have heard me cuz they all were in here in seconds "Hope what's wrong what has Leticia done now?" Mom asked but I didn't answer her cuz I couldn't find my voice so I gave her the letter "read i-it ou-out l-loud" I started and she just nodded and started to read.

Dear Mikaelson family, I'm sure you're all wondering what does this trouble child want or what I did to your precious Hope or blah blah blah but never mind that I've had enough of you all forgetting about me and being treated like I'm nothing but a worthless human but that's where you're wrong I'm not human I'm a witch the most powerful Witch alive, anyways.

Dear Father I mean Klaus, I've always wanted to paint with you like you did with hope but I guess it's true when people say not every father loves their child but I just wanted to be the exception but that was Hope I remember when I was younger you said you never wanted to be like Mikael but you're not you're worse.

Dear Mother I mean Hayley, when I was younger I always wanted you to call me Princess since Hope was Klaus' princess but you never did you called me freak, abomination but that's okay I have someone who is like my mom and that's not you Hayley you once said you wanted Hope and I not to grow up the way you did and Hope didn't I did.

Dear Elijah, the noble Mikaelson but there's nothing noble about you, you know when I was 4 I used to look up to you. I always thought wow Uncle Elijah is smart. I always really wanted you to teach me everything about our family history but you only did it with Hope goodbye Elijah.

Dear Rebekah, I always admired your style and the way you carry yourself with so much confidence. I always dreamed of going shopping with you, talking about boys, and teaching me how to do hair and makeup but that was just you and Hope.

Dear Freya, I've always wanted to be just like you the great powerful Mikaelson which who would do anything for her family no matter the cost I idolized you Freya and you pushed me away I wanted you to be the one to teach me magic but you didn't YOU CHOSE HOPE ANDREA FREAKING MIKAELSON just like the others but that's okay cuz Davina taught me magic and I'm glad she did.

Dear Aunt Davina, thank you so much for everything you've done for me and I am so sorry I left you but I just couldn't take it anymore the overwhelming fear of death lurking around each corner but yeah I'm okay aside from the not sleeping or eating but you don't need to worry I'll be okay Nous sommes une famille ~With love your little Cami.

Dear uncle Kol, thank you for everything you've done for me and I am so sorry for leaving but I had to just know I'm going to be okay and I'm gonna go back to school I gonna do right by our name I'm going to make you proud Nous sommes une famille pour l'éternité I will never forget you don't worry I'll be okay ~ With love your little star.

Dear brother Marcel, thank you for all that you have done for me I'm so grateful and I'm so sorry for leaving you but I couldn't let them try and kill me but while I am on my own I'll make you proud Nous sommes une famille I promise I will be safe and I will try not to get hurt you don't need to worry I'll be okay ~With love your little racer.

Dear Hope, well you won you have them all to yourself now I won't interfere in HOPE'S WORLD congratulations you won the award for worst sister in the world I hope you're happy with what you have caused goodbye Hope I never want to see you again.

P. S. Please don't try to find me you won't be able to plus I don't want to be found I hope you're all happy wish to never see you again

~ Leticia Camille Mikaelson The Unwanted twin

When Hayley was done reading the letter they were all in tears. Davina couldn't stand to be in the same room as the people who drove away the person she thought of as her daughter so her, Marcel, and Kol all left the room only to hear "FREYA FIND MY DAUGHTER" Klaus screamed, Freya nodded but when she tried to find Leticia the map caught fire and Leticia was never seen by the Mikaelsons again.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
At least for now.

Nous sommes une famille pour l'éternité (we are family for eternity)

Hope you enjoyed.