Chapter 4 - Vision

It's been years since Leticia died the Mikaelson family have moved on and have been happy but recently Hope has been having these dreams of a girl so she decided to take it up with her aunt Freya "Aunt Freya" Hope called walking into the living room to find her whole family there "what's wrong Hope?" Freya questioned "I've been having these dreams of a girl-" Hope started but was interrupted by her father "who is it I'll kill them for you love" Klaus said protectively "let me see your hands Hope" Freya said ignoring her brother Hope placed her hands in Freya's. Freya saw what Hope was dreaming of.

Memory

"I hear Rio's nice time of year" Freya heard a girl say so she followed where it came from in the background she could see there was what looked like a party going on "the cops are getting hungry" Freya heard a man's voice this time "then I guess we're doin our job" Freya heard the female say again. Freya got closer to the man and woman and she gasped the woman was her niece Leticia "I'm a walking target I don't want you around when they catch up to me" Freya heard the man who she had yet to learn the name of say "Ride or Die remember" Letty said the man just looked away "Dom how long have we been doing this" Letty stated again that got Freya to question what her niece has been doing all this time Freya saw the way the man now known as Dom looked at her niece and could tell he didn't want her to get hurt "and now all of a sudden out of nowhere it's too dangerous come on" Letty told Freya watched as there was a long pause before Letty grabbed each side of Dom's face gently "we'll figure it out we always do" Letty responded again but Freya could see Dom already made up his mind as he held a face of sadness. The last thing Freya saw was her niece kissing Dom.

Freya knew they were in love. The last thought Freya had was 'Leticia is ALIVE!"

End of memory

Freya was pulled out of the vision with a gasp but she held a smile on her face "who was it sister who do I have to kill?" Klaus asked "you wouldn't want to kill this person if I were Niklaus" Freya told her brother "why is that sister?" Elijah question his sister with curiosity "because Hope has been seeing Leticia" Freya stated "NO! Freya Leticia is dead enough of this nonsense" Hayley said her daughter was dead "NO HAYLEY! She is not you all claim she was dead a year after she RAN AWAY from YOU ALL" Davina screamed it was their fault she lost someone who was like her daughter the Mikaelson's were quiet Marcel, Keelin, Kol, and Davina we're all still pissed at them.

I should have chapter 5 hopefully out by tonight or tomorrow hope you all enjoy.