Chapter 9 - Letty

This life will be good and beautiful but not without heartbreak in death comes peace but pain is the cost of living like love it's how we know we're alive. ~Elena Gilbert

Letty's POV

It been about 29 years since I left the Mikaelson's and a lot has changed let me give you a run down of what's happened. After I left I meet the Toretto's when I was 15 I went to my first street race where I raced my current husband 16-year-old Dominic Toretto. Dom became my boyfriend when I was 16. We started stealing DVDs to make money going to race wars and they give you more money someone we thought was a friend was actually a cop and is still our friend. My friends and I and Dom included had to split up. I later tracked down Dom in the Dominican Republic where we got married. One night Dom left because the cops were getting closer and he didn't want me to get caught so I went back to Los Angeles. In Los Angeles I made a deal with our friend Brian O'Connor who worked for the FBI if I bring in Braga a well-known drug dealer Dom goes free. I got into the crew but apparently they knew I was racing down the streets with a man following me. The man following me hit the back end of my car and it flipped I managed to crawl out of the car he had a gun aimed at my head instead of shooting me he shot at my car I went flying. A woman brought me to the hospital where I had no memory of who I was. A guy named Owen Shaw came to my hospital room he was supposed to kill me but instead he decided to put me on his team work for him but then my family came for me. With me having no memory I didn't know who Dom was so I shot him I didn't kill him though. Owen Shaw ended up flying out of the back end of the airplane he got badly hurt and was in the hospital, comatosed. When Owen's brother Deckard Shaw came after us we thought he'd killed Han our friend but turns out he didn't but we didn't know that he was then was coming after all of us. We managed to get Deckard though Dom drove his car to a helicopter placing bombs Hobbs shot at the bombs and it blew up the plane Dom's car crashed I was scared. But in all that I got my memory back I remembered everything. The next person to come after us was Cipher she was cruel she turned Dom against us but in all reality Dom wasn't against us he was working from the inside Cipher had Dom's son. I knew something was different but I couldn't tell what it was I continue to have faith in Dom. Cipher did end up getting away but we managed to get back Dom's son he then named him Brian. The next threat we faced was Jakob Dom's brother he was a challenge he was trying to destroy everyone's privacy everything they do would be monitored. But in the end Jakob helped us turns out cypher played him too she still somehow managed to get away but we're not giving up we'll find her and will bring her down so she can't hurt anyone else. So that's been the past 29 years of my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe it all to (see what I did there) Dominic Toretto who made me feel loved and appreciated and he's been there for me every step of the way I couldn't imagine my life without these people around me they're my family I appreciate them so much.