Chapter 11- The Final Goodbye

Letty's POV

Today was my daughter Allison's birthday I heard a knock on the door I thought it was Tej "I'll get it Mia can you get Allison ready for me" I called out walking to the door when I heard a yeah from Mia. I opened the door to find it wasn't Tej but the Mikaelsons "what the hell are you doing here today of all days god if you ruin Allison's birthday you will wish you were dead" I seethed "who's Allison?" Hope questioned I just laughed "Letty was that Tej at the doo-" Mia asked walking to the door with Allison in her arms she then reached her little arms out for me "hey Allie-cat" I cooed at her as I took her from Mia "this your daughter Amelia" Elijah spoke Mia and I both turned to look at him because we never told him her name "ho-how do you know my name" Mia questioned as I pushed her away from the door then gave Allison back to her "Mia why don't you and Allie go and get Dom," I said "no Amelia stay this a family matter" Klaus smirked "DOM!" Mia yelled Dom came running down the stairs "Mia what's wrong?" Dom questioned Mia looking her, me, and Allison over checking for any cuts or bruises "ah you must be the man that stole my daughter from me" Klaus said to Dom by this time I was fed up but then I saw my family so I smile and walk out to greet them "Rome hey Tej" I greet hugging them "Ramsey how are you" I question her with a smile "good How are you and Allison?" Ramsey replied/asked "I'm good she's good she's with her auntie Mia inside" I replied to her "well I'm going to go and steal your baby from your sister," Ramsey told me I just laughed and said ok I greeted everyone else and welcomed everyone inside to celebrate but before I could walk in Hope grabbed me and pushed me against a wall which alerted my whole family and they came outside, "you think you can run away and then block the memories of your daughter so we can't see her?" Hope asked seething I brought my hand up and forcefully smashing her nose she stumbled back holding her nose "YES! YES, I DO BECAUSE SHE IS MY DAUGHTER AND I ACTUALLY LOVE MY DAUGHTER AND I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU EXCEPT KOL, DAVINA, AND MARCEL NEAR MY DAUGHTER BECAUSE I WANT HER TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE UNLIKE I DID WITH YOU TERRIBLE PEOPLE!" I yelled at them my family was right behind me except Mia, Ramsey, and Allison they went upstairs away from the fighting "LETICIA CAMILLE MIKAELSON APOLOGIZE TO YOUR SISTER RIGHT NOW!" Hayley yelled "no" I stated "no?" Freya questioned "no because I am not a Mikaelson the Leticia Camille Mikaelson died years ago and Leticia Camille Ortiz was born but then she fell in love and got married now she is Leticia Camille Toretto who just wants to celebrate her two-year-old daughter Allison Davina Amelia Toretto's birthday so please if your name is not Davina, Kol, or Marcel then please leave" Letty told them "you named your daughter after Davina why?" Rebekah asked "because Davina was the only mother I ever had so please leave me alone forever" Letty responded, "is that what you really want?" Klaus questioned "Yes it is" Letty sighed "ok" they all responded. 

Davina, Kol, and Marcel all ended up moving to L.A. to be closer to Letty and her family the Mikaelsons never bothered Letty or her family ever again Letty also did a spell so she would die like a normal human being along with a spell to where Davina and Kol could have kids of there own they had two twin girl named Stacy Leticia Claire and Camille Maria Claire (they were a year younger than Allison) whom they loved both equally the girls grew up calling Leticia their sister. Marcel went on to find the love of his life her name was Terissa Carter and they also bore twins a son and a daughter they were named Maya Penelope Gerard and Jason Gregorio Gerard (they are two years younger than Allison). Not only did Letty become a wife, mother, and friend she also became a sister and an aunt to four beautiful children she loved dearly for the life she lead in the beginning she was glad that she got everything she could have ever wanted and the Mikaelsons could never take that from her. 

Letty continued to street race and when she and her family were called they would go out and stop those who posed a threat to her family. Letty continued to live a beautiful life but she, unfortunately, died shortly after her daughter welcomed her granddaughter Carmen Lucille Toretto. Letty died due to a gunshot wound she never made it off the operating table trying to save her family's lives. At Leticia's funeral her family gave speeches and the Mikaelsons also showed up but nobody bothered to kick them out for none of them had the strength but they were approached by Allison, Stacy, Camille, Maya, And Jason.