Chapter 10 - Mikaelsons

Third POV

The Mikaelsons had landed in Los Angeles they went to their house and unpacked while they waited for Freya to get a map of the city to find out where 1327 exactly is. Mikaelsons were currently on their way to see their lost family member Leticia Camille Mikaelson. They finally reach 1327 where Leticia lives Hope walks up to the door and knocks and waits for her sister to open the door. "Just a second!" They heard a female voice say they heard footsteps getting closer to the door. The door opens to reveal Leticia's best friend Mia Toretto "can I help you?" Mia asked them politely "we're looking for Leticia Mikaelson is she here?" Hayley asked they visibly see Mia tense "no but there is a Leticia Toretto my sister-in-law but her, my brother and my nephew aren't here right now it's my niece's birthday they went to get me a gift sorry come back never!" Mia said closing the door in their face "I don't think she likes us" Rebekah stated.

Mia's POV

They're the Mikaelsons they're here for Letty are they going to take her away from us? No Letty would never leave us as soon as I close the door on the Mikaelsons I quickly pull out my phone and call the one person this is about. Letty. She picks up on the second ring "hey Mia what's up" Letty says I sigh "Letty the Mikaelsons are here" I told her. Silence. Panic. "W-what'd the-they w-want?" Letty stuttered "they wanted to talk to you but I told them you weren't here but you were out getting me a present for Allie's birthday I know it's not her birthday it's tomorrow but still be careful when you come home Letty ok" I state "we're on our way back now just stay in the house okay I love you Mia be safe" Letty replied "I love you too you be safe too," I said then hung up the phone and went to check on Jack.

Letty's POV

I had just gotten off the phone with Mia and to say I was terrified was an understatement. They were back the Mikaelsons were back "Letty what's wrong?" Dom asked "the Mikaelsons are at the house" I trailed off as we pulled into the driveway of our house where I saw the Mikaelson standing on the porch, oh god help me Dom squeezed my hand one last time before we got out of the car Dom got the stuff we bought for tomorrow while I open the back door of the car to get little Brian "Brian sweetie you gotta wake up we're here," I say sweetly I could feel the Mikaelsons staring at me  Brian woke up so I could unbuckle him he hopped out of the car I closed the door and picked him up I grabbed Doms' hand as we walked up the stairs "Leticia" Hope whispered I pretended not to hear her. Dom let go of my hand to open the door Rebekah took that as an opportunity to grab it stopping me in my tracks "miss do you mind letting me go?" I asked she looked hurt but didn't let me go "Leticia we're here for you come home" Hayley spoke, "um sorry do I know you?" I asked hurt flashed across their faces except Hope's "yeah I'm not falling for that we went through your memories we know you remember us so don't try that" Hope sassed "whatever Hope just leave me alone ok" I said Mia then came out and grabbed Brian from me and I gave her a small smile "Leticia Camille Mikaelson you apologize to your sister right this instant" Klaus scolded me as though I was still a child "No Klaus I am a full grown adult and you have no rights to me at all" I said and they looked as though I have just killed their cat I ripped my hand away from Rebekah and grabbed my husbands' hand and we walked inside I shut the door behind us. I later called my family and told them what happened and to still come tomorrow and that we will still be celebrating my daughter Allison's birthday but to just be careful. I knew this was only the beginning of the torment that the Mikaelsons would bring down upon my family and I so I knew to be prepared for what's to come.