Chapter 6 - Memories pt.2

Memory

The Mikaelsons see four people around one car they then realize one of them is Leticia "chill out bro he's just slinging parts for Harry man" Leticia told a man following them into the store "I know what he's slinging" the man said "he's trying to get Mia's his pants dog" another man says "how's it livin girl" Leticia asks Mia the Mikaelsons watch as the first guy sits down next to the blonde guy and glares at him while the other two go to the sunglasses and Letty walks to the back where they can see a man.

"That's Dom I saw him in the vision with Leticia" Freya spoke.

"Hey, Dom want something to drink?" Leticia asked they then see him hold up a can of something not even looking at her.

"that's rude " Davina stated while the others nod along.

They then see Leticia remove her arm from the door frame and walk away. The Mikaelsons continue to watch "ah he's beautiful" yet another man says "I like his haircut" the second man States "Vince VINCE!" Mia shouts getting the attention of the man now known as Vince and the blonde "what" Vince says softly "can I get you anything?" Mia asked "you look good," Vince says quietly the blonde just looks at Vince. The Mikaelsons could tell the blonde had a thing for Mia Toretto. The blonde stands up and pays for his sandwich "thanks a lot Mia see you tomorrow" the blonde says Mia whispers a quiet yeah while smiling the blonde then walks back to his truck Vince looks down and gets angry "I love this part" the second man says to the third "NO... try fat burger from now on you can get yourself a double cheeseburger with fries for $2.95 faget" Vince says following the blonde "I like the tuna here" the blonde says over his shoulder "bullshit asshole no one likes the tuna here" Vince says walking faster towards the blonde "yeah well I do" the blonde says before Vince pushes him into his truck and an entire fight breaks out. Mia hears the commotion and looks outside and runs to the other end of the counter Leticia takes off her sunglasses and looks outside while the Mikaelsons see that Dom is doing nothing "Jesus Christ Dom would you get out there please I'm sick of this shit... I'M NOT KIDDING DOM GET OUT THERE" Mia shouts at Dom. Dom stands up from his chair and turns to see the blonde and Vince fighting "what'd you put in that sandwich" Dom asks "that's real funny" Mia sassed "Dom" Leticia slightly shouts the Mikaelsons watch closely as they see Dom look at Leticia as she slightly tilts her head in the direction of the men "alright" Dom says calmly. They watch as all of them walk outside except Mia Leticia is the last to exit the store while Leticia is walking outside she is looking at mia. Dom pulls the blonde off of Vince "hey man he was in my face" the blonde says defending himself "I'm in your face!" Dom shouts to the blonde but then Vince tries to attack the blonde again but Dom pushes him back "relax don't push it you embarrass me" Dom shouts at Vince "get over there" the second man says to Vince shoving him away from the blonde the third man picks up the blondes wallet "Jesse give me the wallet" Dom says to the man now known as Jesse. Jesse hands Dom the wallet "Brian Earl Spilner sounds like a serial killer name is that what you are?" Dom questions the blonde now known as Brian "no man" Brian replies "Don't come around here again" Dom tells Brian as Brian takes back his wallet and Dom walks away "hey man this is bullshit" Brian states. The Mikaelsons see Letty and the man they have yet to know the name of standing between Vince and Brian they see Dom turn around and walk towards Brian again "you work for Harry right" Dom questioned getting closer to Brian "yeah I just started" Brian states "you were just fired" Dom counters.

End of memory

The Mikaelsons we're back in the hallway. It took them a moment to come out of their shock "wow.. she definitely has him wrapped around her finger" Rebekah stated "definitely" Hope replied. Hope was jealous that her sister's relationship was healthy and hers wasn't but she was also happy her sister was happy.