Chapter 2 - Meeting The Toretto Family and Vince

I had just arrived in Los Angeles yesterday. I was walking down the street and came across a market called 'Toretto's Market & Cafe- Bob's Market'. It sounded to Unique so I went inside. When I walked inside there were four people inside one girl that looks to be two years younger than me and two boys may be a year older than me and a man I believe to be their father. She slowly walked closer "hello" the man said "hi" Leticia said with a smile although lady didn't know the man she felt welcome "are you alright?" the girl questioned pointing at the red hand print on my face "o-oh yeah I'm ok thank you though" Letty replied nicely. Although Letty grew up with an abusive family she always managed to keep a kind and caring heart. "Mia can you grab her a water please sweetheart" the man asked the girl now known as Mia "yeah Dad" Mia replied to her father while walking to the fridge but Letty wasn't used to this kind of treatment so she tried to stop her "Oh no you-you don't have to do that" Letty stated "no I insist you look like you haven't had any food or water in days" the man said and when he said it Letty put her head down it was true she hadn't had anything to eat or drink for days as a form of 'punishment' for taking back her necklace well Hope's necklace. One of the boys who she had yet to know the names of had seen the action and decided he couldn't be silent anymore "if you don't mind me asking when is the last time you had any type of food?" The boy questioned "what's today's date" Letty questioned "January 6th, 1992" Mia told Letty. Letty started to count on her fingers on how many days it was "I haven't had anything to eat since December 30th, 1991" Letty explained she then heard Mia gasp "oh my" the man whispered. Letty had later been introduced to everyone there that man was Jack Toretto Mia and Dominic Toretto's dad and the other boy there was Vince a friend of Dominic's. After her encounter at the store Letty rarely saw the toretto's again. That was until one night when a fifteen year old Letty went to street race.

Mikaelson POV

It has been 3 days since their youngest Mikaelson had run away. They all had different reactions to the news Hayley refuses to leave her room along with Hope. Klaus is always breaking things in his room, Elijah is always reading refusing to face facts. Rebekah was usually shopping to keep her mind off things, Freya decided to open a store for witches. Davina and Kol decided to travel, Marcel was on the other side of New Orleans with his vampires wanting to not leave the city in control of the Mikaelson's but not wanting to be anywhere near the Mikaelson's either. The Mikaelson's tried to look for her but had no luck so they pronounced her death and to most of the world she was dead.

Leticia Camille Mikaelson died the day Leticia Camille Ortiz was born the day of January 4th 1992 the day of her birthday.