Chapter 5 - Memories

"Can we see her please Aunt Freya" Hope begged she still felt guilty "yeah but I will need yours and davina's help along with yours class and Haley's blood to make the connection and everyone has to grab hands and form a circle" Freya said everyone did as they were told "phesmatos incendia moventur Vos ex unos phesmatos incendia movet ego ex vos phesmatos incendia entrare phesmatos tribunum nas ex veras" Freya, Davina, and Hope chanted. The Mikaelson's for then in a white hallway "okay so now we just pick a door" Freya stated "Hayley why don't you go first" Elijah spoke Hayley nodded and opened the door.

Memory

"LETICIA GET DOWN HERE NOW!" They heard Klaus yell as Letty walked down the stairs walked down the stairs only to be slapped "WHY HAVEN'T YOU WISHED HOPE HAPPY BIRTHDAY?" he yelled/ask, "WHY?" Letty yelled back then laughed with no emotion "WERE HAS MY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEN FOR THE PAST NINE YEARS OR ANY OTHER FREAKING HOLIDAY HOPE AND I ARE TWINS" Letty screamed then went to her room and muttered a quick locking spell and saw Letty collect all her things and wrote them letters. Letty went to the bus station and bought a ticket. Letty was walking down the street and came across a market called 'Toretto's Market & Cafe- Bob's Market'. When Letty walked inside there were four people inside one girl that looks to be two years younger than her and two boys may be a year older than her and a man believed to be their father. She slowly walked closer "hello" the man said "hi" Leticia said with a smile although Letty didn't know the man she felt welcome "are you alright?" the girl questioned pointing at the red hand print on my face "o-oh yeah I'm ok thank you though" Letty replied nicely. Although Letty grew up with an abusive family she always managed to keep a kind and caring heart. "Mia can you grab her a water please sweetheart" the man asked the girl now known as Mia "yeah Dad" Mia replied to her father while walking to the fridge but Letty wasn't used to this kind of treatment so she tried to stop her "Oh no you-you don't have to do that" Letty stated "no I insist you look like you haven't had any food or water in days" the man said and when he said it Letty put her head down. One of the boys who she had yet to know the names of had seen the action and decided he couldn't be silent anymore "if you don't mind me asking when is the last time you had any type of food?" The boy questioned "what's today's date" Letty questioned "January 6th, 1992" Mia told Letty. Letty started to count on her fingers on how many days it was "I haven't had anything to eat since December 30th, 1991" Letty explained she then heard Mia gasp "oh my" the man whispered.

End of memory

"Oh my God" Rebekah whispered while putting her hand over her mouth "we treated her so badly" Freya muttered "we never even wished her happy birthday" Hope cried Kol, Davina, and Marcel just looked at them like they were crazy they didn't have any right to be upset they were the cause of this not Leticia. There was a moment of silence "Hope why don't you pick this time sweetheart" Klaus told his daughter "okay" Hope whispered and opened another door.