Chapter 3 - Meeting The Toretto Family and Vince PT.2

Letty's POV

Hi, I don't know if you remember me but I'm Leticia Mikaelson or the last time we met I changed my name to Leticia Ortiz 6 years ago I ran away from New Orleans a place I once thought of as my home but I guess it wasn't. So I've currently been in Los Angeles, California for 6 years I'm 15 last time we met I was 9 I had met some people their names were Mia Toretto, Dominic Toretto, Vince, and Jack Toretto Dominic and Mia's dad. I'm currently headed to my very first street race wearing a white tank top with camouflage pants and a black leather jacket and black combat boots. My car is a 1970 Dodge Charger.

 My car is a 1970 Dodge Charger

I just arrived at the street race and there are a lot of people here but what did I expect it's a race

I just arrived at the street race and there are a lot of people here but what did I expect it's a race. The race has begun I'm up against three people I don't know and Dominic Toretto. So far everything is going good we'll up until now a car showing off lost control of his car and wiped out right next to me. The next thing I know I'm waking up in the hospital and Mia Toretto is right next to me "I see you are up" someone said "what happened" I asked "you were in a car accident your lucky you didn't lose your arm you also have a minor concussion" the doctor said. After I got out of the hospital and Mia told me everything like how Dom was the one showing off I forgave him but he and Mia really did change in the past six years.

A year later

Dom asked me to be his girlfriend today and I said yes but until next time.

Sorry, it's a short chapter but I was originally typing this out on my laptop and I sort of forgot to type this chapter so this is just what I could pull together today hope you enjoyed.