Chapter 8 - Memories final

"ok let begin again but this time we open one door a several memories will play out so that way we can find her faster" Freya stated "ok I'll open the door" Davina stated.

Memories

"Ha that's $20 bucks sucker" Davina told Marcel and Kol they then paid her $20 each "wha-" Hayley started "we made a bet several years back when Leticia was only seven that she'll grow up to love cars I won so I get $20 from each of them" Davina explained "okay the next memory is about to begin" Freya told.

"She seems really happy with him" Hope mutters "when we find her she will dump him" Klaus stated "okay guys so I altered the spell again it'll only show us the memories that are significant to her" Freya told everyone nodded.

"NO! My baby" Hayley cried while hugging Hope who was also crying "Hayley she's not dead" Freya spoke making everyone look at her "what do you mean she's not dead Freya" Klaus questioned "she means if Leticia was dead we wouldn't be able to go through her memories" Kol spoke a wave of relief washed over the Mikaelson family.

"Freya I thought you said these were Leticia's memories?" Elijah asked "they are but they're also to get more information on her life Elijah" Freya told "now you know for sure Leticia is really alive" Kol spoke smiling.

"She doesn't remember anything?" Hope questioned "it appears not my littlest wolf" Klaus spoke "so she doesn't remember us?" Hayley muttered.

"I have a bad feeling about that women that was fighting the Leticia" Rebekah spoke "me too sister me too" Kol agreed "at least she's a good fighter thanks too me" Marcel stated proudly.