School stories... [START]

When I entered middle school, I got a fresh start, I got to meet new people.

I still remember my first day of school, when people in my class seemed to actually like me, even if it was just a little...

We did a small dynamic to get to learn each other's names, it consisted in the first person on the attendance list to say their full name, their nickname, and then call a random letter, if your name started with that letter you could stand up and say yours, then call a random letter, and so on. It was honestly a hot mess but we had a lot of fun, especially thanks to, well...

C S G

Let me explain, when it was my turn to say my name (yes, there was actually some weird kid that decided to call letter H) I started with a simple:

"Hi! My name is Hailey Austin, but yo-"

"Wait, YOU'RE Hailey Austin!?"

I was rudely interrupted by some random guy sitting at the back of the class! His turn to say his name hadn't come yet so I didn't know who he was...

Everyone turned to look at him, but he just kept staring at me with a "PLEASE don't be Hailey Austin" look on his eyes. 

What I get for being myself :/

"Umm, yea that what i sa-"

And he interrupted me again! He spoke quickly and nervously, like a detective finally tying up the dots of the case, a case of which he didn't like the resolution of...

"Wait, Wait, Wait—"

He was also talking like he was scared of me in some way, saying things carefully, like we were the only two people in the classroom...

And I was a freaking lion about to eat him

"is there... a minor possibility that your dad is a music teacher named Michael...?"

A sudden shock of fear stuck me.

...How The Hell Did He Know That??????

It made NO sense.

The class was looking at us both like we were a juicy telenovela.

At that moment, I was so confused that the only logical answer was that... he was stalking me.

Yea.

This random guy at school knew one thing about my dad,  and the only logical explanation was that he was a stalker.

Suuuure.

Thinking back at it now, I sound really stupid but that's legitimately what I thought!

So then:

"W-wha- How do You know that!?" *audible gasp* "Are you STALKING ME!?"

Everyone in class freaked and gasped at the big revelation.

"What? Noooo!"

He didn't sound convincing enough, so I waved my hands towards him, signaling him to back off.

"Get away from me! You CREEPY STALKER!!!"

Everyone started having fun and laughing, until the teacher had to settle us down...

After that, the dynamic kept going for a while until at some point, the teacher asked "okay, good! Has anyone not participated yet?"