Trouble...

We started walking through the hallways, as the teacher tried desperately to keep us from running, and in one group. We eventually made it to the auditorium, and we were told to keep the noise down, and enter in an organized manner. Some of us went in and stood around trying not to cause trouble, meanwhile some started running around yelling at the echo of the room.
Now let me make this clear, the 'auditorium' wasn't the most impressive place in that school. I mean, It wasn't even that big! It had a small, elevated half-circle on one side they called 'The Stage' (even though you could literally step onto it with one foot).

The teacher, now mad at us, did her best to settle the Olympic runners, and we were then told to sit on the floor.
As we sat around the stage, I took a good look at the new objects that were on it for the presentation. There was a microphone on a stand off to the side, and one of the things that had immediately caught my eye when we got into the room was the piano.
Yes. There was a piano in the middle of the room.

And there had never been... a piano... in the auditorium...

I felt my heart skip a beat as the possibility that we were getting something music related began to feel more and more real. But despite the excitement, I tried to remain calm and uninterested, as I was still not ready to let all of my classmates openly know that I was a music nerd.
We all sat there waiting for something to happen for about a minute, when suddenly a smart-looking woman in a light magenta blouse playfully walked onto the stage and smiled at all of us.
Murmurs spread across the class and we all looked at her with curious expressions.

"Hello everyone! My name is Jasmine, and I'll be your instructor today!" She smiled brightly at us as she settled herself .
"Hello Miss Jasmine..." the class greeted her lazily in unison.

"So, today I am going to be talking to you guys about my life as a professional musician..."

My eyes opened wide as I realized that this indeed, was a music thing.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, a musician , a female musician was right there in front of me.
She was exactly what I wanted to be...

She talked about what her strengths and specialties were, she told us how it was to study and create musical projects. And in the end, she even sang and played us a few of her Original Songs!!

Coming out of the auditorium that day, I had made a decision.
I was going to be just like Jasmine.

Even though I was well aware that I only knew her for about ten minutes, just seeing how far she had come inspired me enough to start believing that I could do that too.

I was so surprised and happy as we walked into the classroom that my mood stayed pretty consistent for the rest of the day. I felt genuinely happy that my small dilemma over the whole career thing was finally moving on and coming to a close.

In fact, I was happy enough that it helped me forget to be mad about the extended detention we had to deal with at the end of the day. When the time for it arrived I sat there calmly and even smiled as I thought about how cool it would be to make my own music.
I was beginning to daydream when suddenly, the teacher's phone started ringing, scaring away any train of thought that had begun to form in my mind. My attention immediately went to the phone ringing, and what she was going to do about it.
She stared at it for a few seconds, seemingly bothered by the call. After a few moments, it stopped ringing by itself, and she smiled, pleased.

But that wasn't it, it didn't stop there.

Less than a minute later, it started ringing again, and It didn't stop, so what she did now was just hang up.
After this, I rested my head on my desk and internally laughed at her as the classroom slowly faded back into empty silence. We all sat there silently for a while, basically waiting for something to happen, until, once again, the teacher's phone started ringing.
"Oh my- YES!?" She finally answered it, now fed up with the weird default music that played every single time. She focused on the other side of the line and her eyes slowly started widening like plates.
"OH? YES, yes, Sorry! Uh...." She stood up in a rush and went to the door, but quickly stopped herself when she remembered we were there.
"UhhhhhHHHHHHHHH" she groaned nervously as she thought about what to do.