Another side...

(🖤💜Zander's POV💜🖤)

Okay...so...

I Assume it's my turn...?

*Sigh* I thought this was going to be easy, but I don't even know where to start!

I mean, Hailey kinda told the story of her life, should-

Should I do the same, or what?

I don't really want to tell the story of my life, it's pretty pathetic anyway... but... if it's really necessary....

I guess I should explain why I acted the way I acted, shouldn't I...?

Yeah...

~—~—~ ~—~—~ ~—~—~ ~—~—~ ~—~—~ ~—~—~ ~—~—~ ~—~—~ ~—~—~ ~—~ ~—

Well, I went into my room after "greeting" Hailey and her dad into the house, and I will admit, I was angry. The thing is I wasn't as angry at them as I was at my mom, for being the one bringing all of this on me. But well, I took my 'crappy phone' as Hailey puts it and looked through my drawers for a pair of earphones I stole from my mother. I then proceeded to lay on my bed, and try not to cry at literally everything in my life at that point. Honestly, trying not to cry is a pretty pointless thing to do when the music you listen to is soft, sad, classical music. Luckily, I was used to it and managed to hold back my tears.

You may wonder why is was so upset, and to be honest, the main reason of my anger wasn't Hailey, but the fact that she, as annoying as I found her back then, had to temporarily join my family (or at least that's what I thought).

You see, to explain all this you would have to go waaaay back to a time in my life I don't like to remember. But I'll do it, just for the sake of this tale...

I was around 4 years old, and even though you may think that the reason I don't like to remember is because I was so young and, y'know, it's hard to remember stuff from that long ago... the truth is, I remember everything just as if it was yesterday...

My biological 'father' is a person whom I have blocked out of my memory for most of my life, cause, you see, he was not a good person.

Now, Just so that I can keep my sanity during this, I'll avoid calling him as my 'Father', I'll refer to him by his name, Alan.

Alan, as I've said and will say many, many times during this, was a terrible person, at least for the little time that I knew him, he was...

But,  I guess the moment where I should start my story was when I met the most important person in my life, rather than the least important...

I was at a playground near the street we used to live in, and you would assume I was, y'know, playing, but the truth is, I wasn't.  I had grabbed a couple of music sheets that I had laying around and gone out of the house as fast as I could when my mother told me to. Won't specify why.

I was hiding under the main slide's structure, openly avoiding any of the other kids. You see, I was a pretty shy kid, and always felt like the other kids didn't like me, even when they were actually being nice. I'd think they only let me play with them out of pity.