School stories... [TENSE]

(Previously)

...And then turned around to see me with a face like I was a completely different person, looking at me like I really messed something up....

What was the deal with these two???

At that second, Nathan (the guy that interrupted Zander the day before) came into the room with the company of two other guys whom I didn't recognize. The first one to enter was the same height as Nate and seemed pretty normal overall, but the other guy, well, that was the complete opposite!

This third guy wasn't from our class either, and he looked at least one year older than all of us. I thought he was a seventh grader at first, but I shortly found out that he was actually repeating 6th! (So yeah, he was meant to be on 7th grade)

As I said, he was older, therefore taller and, if I'm honest...

He was really

I mean Really good looking...

Everyone looked at the three with curiosity, especially the older one.

The taller guy presented himself as Nicholas, or just Nick for short, and explained how he was "the king" of this school or something like that... he spoke in a theatre-like manner, in what i assumed was an attempt of pleasing the audience that us younger ones were.

To be honest, he might have been handsome and talked with confidence, but he didn't seem like... a good person...

For example, his only justification for him to be "our king" was that he was older than us, and had already completed sixth grade once before!

Like, instead of being ashamed and disappointed, he bragged about it as if it was some kind of achievement!

That itself enraged me enough for me to interrupt his little monologue:

"Y'know, if you were really that great, you would have probably passed sixth grade, and wouldn't have to be stuck here at the same level as us rookies!, isn't that right little Nicky?" I asked with a mocking baby tone.

A loud 'ooooohhhhh' spread across, apparently, I was getting better at burning people, which honestly felt really nice, even though it wasn't nice for Nick...

He stopped talking and made his way to where I was sitting, along with an extremely intimidating look...

"And what do you know, ... uhhh, what's your name again?"

"Uh... It's Ha-"

"Oh yeah?, well I don't care!" He interrupted and spat that at me while laughing meanly.

He pushed me aside and directed himself back to the rest of the class.

"Anyway, I've been hearing around, and found out that your class has someone who calls himself 'The Stalker', am I right...?"

"NOPE! Not at all!" one of the gossip girls said, holding back laughter.

"Oh, you mean CSG?" A boy with glasses asked.

"Pfffff! But he's not cool, like, at all!" Another guy wearing a hoodie said.

"Yeah, he's a total loser," a short girl said while giggling .

"And it's not 'the Stalker', it's Creepy Stalker Guy!" A brown-haired girl corrected..

"AKA C-S-G!" Another one of the gossip girls added.