Chapter 1

Tommy POV

Today was the day I was moving to the US...

Now, I don't really want to go there, but, do I have a choice?

Like literally EVERYONE is moving there - Wilbur, Philza, Billzo, even Niki!

Even Tubbo wants to move there...

Well, erm- primarily because Ranboo, his crush is there...

But more on that later, I guess....

At times I feel bad for giving Ranboo so much shit... sike!

Anyways, I have almost everything packed from my apartment, and I need to hand my landlord the keys.

Honestly, the only good thing about moving is that I get to leave the "ASBESTOS" apartment which my chat made fun of.

I am leaving with Tubbo...we will be roommates because erm... housing in San Francisco literally costs a liver and a half.

We will be living in some modern apartment building or something... I don't know... Tubbo chose it.

He said he doesn't trust me enough to pick an apartment and I mean, hey... he has a point.

I already did my "Last stream from the UK" thing a few weeks ago and it literally skyrocketed with 431K peak viewers.

I should do more of these...

Except the fact chat was literally crying the entire time...

I mean I am kind of sad about moving as well...

I opened up Twitter while I was waiting for my landlord to come, and I saw '#WHEREISTOMMY" trending.

Eh, guess I will ignore it, I mean I will do a stream where I will show my new setup soon...

About an hour passed and my flight boards in 2 and a half hours.

I heard a knock on the door and I figured it was my landlord, I opened the door and there he was.

I handed him the keys, he took a look of the apartment to make sure I didn't break anything and off to the airport I go.

Now the thing about Brighton is, that it doesn't really have an airport... so I have to travel to London...

London also doesn't have an airport within the city itself and since I cheaped out on tickets, I have to travel about 2 hours via train to London Stansted.

Now stupidly enough, I decided to not go with Tubbo to the airport, even though both of us are on literally the same flight.

I was literally running out of my apartment building trying to get to the train station.

Now, I already bought tickets for the train... So at least that is that...

I barely made it to the train...

I was literally out of breath...

I opened my phone to check my flight and saw it was delayed by an hour...

Whew.

~ Time skip to 23:04 ~

I arrived at the airport and my flight was leaving in like 40 minutes...

I checked in fairly quickly and got to airport security.

The security officer at the airport security was taking his sweet little time and definitely wasn't in a hurry.

"Now boarding economy class on flight 420 with [some airline name idk]." I heard over the intercom

Shit...

My gate was literally at the other end of the airport, what on earth am I supposed to do...?

A few minutes later I got trough security, but then I heard "Final call for Flight 420, London Stansted to San Francisco International..." trough the intercom

I was running as fast as I could trough the airport and I think I bumped into some old lady, but erm...

I continued running and after a bit I was finally at the gate. The neon lights were flashing "Final call" in red and I got in the queue (which was practically empty).

I got on the plane and everyone was looking at me, while I was looking down at my ticket trying to find my seat... after a while of searching, I found it. It was right next to Tubbo.

We were pretty much at the back of the plane and there was only one seat behind us... and of course it was a family with a toddler.

Dear god.

After the flight attendants explained the safety instructions the plane took off and the toddler immediately started to cry.

I looked to their seats and the parents were already asleep...

Tubbo also fell asleep.

I reached in my backpack to find my AirPods and realised I put them in my other bag, that due to it's weight couldn't fit in my carry-on.

The toddler continued crying, even louder and started to kick my seat.

This is going to be one hell of a flight...

Okay new book! GRRR!