Chapter 4

Tommy POV

I pulled Ranboo ontop of me, he leaned in to kiss me, but I pulled away and said "Keep dreaming, it is never going to happen."

He frowned and I could see a small tear in his eye, but at the same time he looked so hot-, NO- HE ISNT HOT- HE IS RANBOO-

I decided to kiss his cheek and he quickly smiled.

"Want to stream?" he asked me

"Sure." I replied

He went to his room and got his mask and glasses.

I kind of want him to be without them- so I could look at his face as much as I want to.

Let me just clear something up... I am... straight. I do not like Ranboo, nor will I ever like him. 

I just want to see if he actually likes me.

Ranboo was getting some stuff ready in StreamLabs and then pressed the "Go Live" button.

I then realized I was in my pajamas

Chat immediately flooded with 'Allium duo'.

After a while of streaming we decided to end the stream.

"That was fun." I said

"Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked me

"Sure." I replied

He picked me up, his touch was so gentle and caring... he took me to the couch and we picked a horror movie.

Like pfft- I am not scared of them.

About 30 minutes in the movie a jumpscare appeared, I immediately clung onto Ranboo and buried my head in his chest.

It was surprisingly comfy...

I heard another loud noise and it creeped me out, I was now completely in Ranboo's hands and I know one thing... I sure ain't getting up.

But then I remembered about Tubbo...

If he catches us like this, I am sure he will make assumptions... and that will ruin my friendship with him...

But then at the same time Ranboo is so comfy.

I felt Ranbo hug me tighter, and that made it even more comfier.

Ranboo POV

~ Time skip to 23:09 ~

The movie finished and Tommy was asleep, he kept muttering "Boo..." and every time he clung on to me even more.

Tubbo POV

It was getting quite late and Tommy still hadn't came to back to our apartment. 

I kind of wanted to watch a movie and try cuddling with Ranboo...

I like him so much-

I at least hope that if they are still together they haven't cussed at each other... or fought each other... or killed each other... and disposed the body of the other...

I am really hoping they get along because Tommy is my best friend and Ranboo is defo going to be my future boyfriend... or even husband at one point.

And erm- I kinda need them to get along so that my perfect plan of marrying Ranboo succeeds.

And I am also hoping Tommy will find some chick in San Francisco, so that he isn't a third wheel.

I decided to go to Ranboo's apartment to check if they are there.

I knocked on the door... no reply... I knocked once again... no response... I knocked one last time... Ranboo opened.

"Hi!" Ranboo said

His fluffy hair was incredibly messy... it looks like he just slept.

I shrugged it off.

"Is Tommy here?" I asked

"Yeah." Ranboo replied

"So... you didn't kill each other?" I asked

"We didn't..." he replied

"Nobody is missing any limbs, right?" I asked

"Nobody is." he replied

"And nobody is poisoned right?" I asked

"Yeah." he replied

Whoo! Thank god they didn't kill each other.

"Boo~ come back." I heard Tommy's voice faintly, sleepily say

Am I hearing things?

Ranboo blushed a bit...

"I will go get him." Ranboo said and closed the door

Ranboo POV

I went to wake up Tommy, but as I was trying to wake him up, Tommy dragged me down and kissed me on the lips.

This really just happened-

Wait hold on I need to pinch myself-

Ow!

Yeah I am not dreaming...

"Boo~" He cooed

I picked him up and took him to the front door.

I sighed.

I opened the door and said "Yeah... he seems to be incredibly sleepy."

Tubbo pinched Tommy and Tommy screamed out "IM AWAKE!"

I dropped Tommy to the ground and they went to their apartment.

Tommy POV

I woke up to Tubbo pinching me, wtf?

On a separate note- this was the best sleep I have had in months.

We got to our apartment and I wasn't really tired.

I still hate Ranboo though-

Tubbo gave me a weird look and then proceed to go to bed.

Did he know that I and Ranboo cuddled?

I also remember a faint memory of me kissing him, but it was probably just a dream.

Ya, hi! So sorry for not uploading new chapters, I've just had a lot to deal with irl. I will make a new schedule tomorrow, so that I could update both Double Sided and Where do we start.