Chapter 17

// SH

Tommy POV

Wilbur and Techno kicked down my door and immediately ran to me.

I quickly hid the knife, but Wilbur and Techno saw it.

Wilbur ran to his apartment to get some bandages, while Techno didn't know what to say.

"Tommy... what happened?" Techno asked sincerely

"Oliver was- topping Ranboo..." I replied in a monotone voice as tears dropped down my face

"Oliver... was... topping... Ranboo?" Techno asked with an eyebrow raised

I gave him a nod and he looked at me in disbelief "Ranboo... was a bottom?"

I nodded and I heard Tubbo burst out laughing, Techno looked like he had enough of Tubbo, turned to me and said "Apply pressure on the cuts, I have a dickhead to deal with."

I nodded.

Techno POV

I gently closed Tommy's door and went up to Tubbo.

"Just because Wilbur was nicer to you, doesn't mean I will be as nice. If you can't shut up, I will duct tape your mouth together." I said

Tubbo continued laughing...

"Alright dickhead." I said and went to the kitchen

I found the duct tape and went to Tubbo, I kicked his ankle and quickly taped his mouth.

"Next time I will get the sewing kit from downstairs and actually sew your mouth together." I said and went back to Tommy's room

In a few seconds, Wilbur also came back with some bandages.

We cleaned up the wounds and applied some bandages.

Wilbur and I wanted to go talk with Ranboo, but one of us had to watch over Tommy and Tubbo, and the other had to search for Oliver.

Wilbur decided to watch over them and I would go search for the fucker.

I went downstairs to my apartment and called my friends from the mafia.

I took my gun, bat, shank and car keys and went to the underground garage.

I took out my Lamborghini and exited the building. I started driving looking for any of the mafia cars and in a few minutes, I spotted one of them.

It was my friend.

I gave him a quick "I will follow you" sign via the hazard lights, to which he nodded.

According to the info that mafia gave me, Oliver is trying to live the state temporarily.

Oliver POV

I was racing, trying to leave the state, but I was quickly running out of fuel. I needed to stop at a gas station, and fast... but with Techno or Wilbur probably hunting for me, I can't really afford to loose that precious time.

Hi y'all! I will post a new schedule tomorrow for the books, since I've finished school and that will affect the time I can release new chapters. See you all in the next chapter and bye!