Chapter 19

Tommy POV

"Tubbo- what is that gun for-" I asked

"You are dating Ranboo, aren't you?" Tubbo asked taking a step closer

I gulped "No..."

Tubbo slapped me with all his strength and kicked me in my ankle.

I screamed out of pain and Ranboo had woke up.

I left the bedroom door open so he saw me.

Tubbo's eyes widened and he ran away. And then immediately ran over to me.

Tubbo POV

If Ranboo sees me- all my chances with him will be ruined.

As I was running away I heard Ranboo softly say to Tommy "Babe, are you okay?"

Ranboo POV

I picked up Tommy and closed the door, we went inside the apartment. I laid him down on the couch and took a look at his ankle, a bruise was forming.

I went to the kitchen and got some ice for his ankle. 

Tommy refused to speak and I decided to let him be.

He seemed really sad...

I asked him if he wanted to stay on the couch and he nodded in response.

I decided to stay with him and to try and comfort him.

~ Time skip to the morning ~

Tommy POV

I had to convince Ranboo to go to sleep, because I didn't want him to stay awake the entire night worrying about me.

I faintly remember yesterday. I don't even remember what the person that kicked me looked like.

I don't even remember what weapon the person had. Was it a knife? A gun maybe?

I groaned.

I had slept on the couch, I don't know why I decided to do that.

I faintly can remember that the person was mad about me apparently dating someone.

Were they mad about Ranboo?

But I and Ranboo aren't like that... we just have... fun... occasionally.

I got off the couch to find Ranboo.

He was wide awake and on his laptop. He looked like he hadn't slept.

I climbed on the bed and he closed his laptop. He pulled me in a hug and said "Good morning babe."

"Good morning Boo." I said as he kissed my forehead

I got under his blanket and nuzzled up against his neck.

He kissed my head and we fell asleep.

Tubbo POV

Oliver wasn't responding to me and I was getting stressed.

You see, Oliver knows way too much about me and if Wilbur and Techno capture him, I am sure he will immediately say everything he knows, which will pretty much dig my grave.

Techno already doesn't like me so this will be the final nail in the coffin.

Sorry for the inconsistent uploads. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter and see you in the next one!