Chapter 21

Ranboo POV

Tommy and I ended the stream after about 4 hours of streaming.

Tommy went to the kitchen to get some food.

I started editing a video, but I got a call from 'No Caller ID' and picked it up.

"Hi, Techno here. So, we now found ourselves chasing Oliver in Montana, the CIA has temporarily stopped chasing us because apparently we weren't a high priority or something, so we should be able to hopefully catch Oliver in a few hours. How are you two doing?" Techno said

"Well, we are doing well, I guess. But somebody came to the our apartment yesterday and had a gun and kicked Tommy in the ankle and punched him multiple times in his face." I quickly replied

"I have this feeling that it was probably Tu- wait Wilbur is yelling at me, because apparently we don't have any time to loose. Okay well, take care and see you." Techno said and with that he hung up

Tommy came back and sat in my lap, he hugged me tight and softly asked me "Can we cuddle?"

"I am editing, sorry babe." I replied

I took a glare at him and saw that he blushed... does he like me calling him that?

Tommy POV

I wanted Ranboo and his dic- nothing.

"Boo~" I said trying to get his attention

Tubbo POV

Ranboo and Tommy had ended the stream... I wonder if now is a good time to try and kidnap Tommy.

Oliver said that he would get back in San Francisco soon, but that Techno and Wilbur were trying to catch him and that the CIA didn't want to help him.

 I decided to do something else... I took out my phone and scrolled trough my contacts until I found Tommy's ex-girlfriend's phone number.

I pressed the call button and within a minute she picked up.

"Tubbo?" she asked

"Hi, so I think I have a way for you to get back at Tommy..." I replied

"Text me the address ." she said coldly and hung up

Tommy's ex-girlfriend really isn't his ex. They never broke it off, they just stopped talking. Tommy was pretty much always down because of her, she emotionally abused him. He never realized it, well... he still doesn't. He constantly had mental breakdowns because of her and thought it would be better to distance himself temporarily from her. She recently moved into the US and recently she messaged me, venting about the photos of Ranboo and Tommy at that park.

// TW: DRUGS

Tommy and her did a bunch of drugs, apparently that is when he got soft with her and was also willing to have sex with her. He, though, never remembered it.

Apparently she often forced the pills down his throat, because he didn't want to take them. But when he had one, he constantly asked for more... and more... and more...

The doorbell rang... she is here.

Okay so, hi! Sorry for uploading inconsistently! More fluff is coming in the next chapter... and then we will have a ton of angst, so prepare yourselves. Hope you enjoyed! Take care and have a nice day/night!